Andre Courtney WhartonThe Wharton Law Firm
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury ...
- North Carolina, Tennessee
I am a trial and consulting attorney representing individuals and businesses on a variety of matters. Our Firm has successfully protected clients on a variety of matters, including wrongful death cases, traumatic injury, medical malpractice. We have represented numerous clients resolving matters through the trial stage and on the appellate level. While we view all clients as high profile, we have been blessed to successfully represent individuals and businesses on matters that have received media coverage. Our focus for all clients follows the same consistent tradition and philosophy of maintaining our quality and integrity, protecting our clients and preserving justice.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Education Law
Free Consultations on certain selected civil matters.
Typically one-third (1/3) on personal injury (medical malpractice, accident, slip and fall, traumatic injury matters).
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Criminal matters, commercial or business matters, in addition to other court related matters will be assessed and normally quoted as retainer based fees.
- North Carolina
- The Wharton Law Firm
- - Current
- Yates McLamb and Weyher
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- J.D. (2002)
- Honors: National Finalist, Holderness Environmental Negotiation Moot Court
- Top 40 under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Association
- Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Fellow
- Tennessee Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Tennessee State Bar  # 22588
- Representing the Unpopular Client or Cause
- GP/Solo Magazine American Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.