(786) 319-9015Tap to Call This Lawyer
Ana Maria Perez
- Family Law, Personal Injury, Immigration Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Ana Maria Perez was born in Colombia. She attended St. Thomas School of Law and made dean's list three semesters. She is a dedicated attorney that will take your case seriously.
La abogada Ana Maria Perez, nació en Colombia. Obtuvo su diploma de derecho en Universidad de St. Thomas con honores en tres semestres. La abogada es un persona dedicada que tratara su caso con la seriedad que merece.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (2007)
- Miami Dade County Bar Associatiom
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.