Amy Allemann is an associate family and divorce law attorney at the Boyd Law firm. Amy Allemann is one of the many experienced and successful legal team members at the Boyd Law firm and is committed to providing each one of her clients with excellent legal representation. She has many years of successful experience practicing law throughout the state of California. She handles all different types of cases involving family and divorce law. Some of these practice areas include but are not limited to: Divorce, child custody, child support, alimony, paternity, visitation, relocation, celebrity divorce, military divorce, step parent adoption, same-sex marriage, property settlement, complex property division, asset protection, modification of support, spousal support, annulments, legal separation, domestic partnership, prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, executive divorce, high net worth divorce, law enforcement divorce, marital settlement agreements, and many more. If you are considering filing for a divorce or if you are already involved in a divorce in the state of California, contact Amy Allemann for a free initial legal consultation with an experienced and successful California divorce and family law attorney.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Boyd Law
- Miami Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- California Western School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 206533
- - Current
- Boyd Law Orange County Family and Divorce Attorney
- Boyd Law Sacramento Family and Divorce Law Attorneys
- Boyd Law San Diego Divorce and Family Lawyer
- Can I Sue My Spouse for Defamation During a Divorce?
21 January 2019
- What Is Imputed Income?
17 January 2019
- Why Do I Have to Pay Child Support If I Share 50/50 Custody?
15 January 2019
- What Is Palimony?
10 January 2019
- What Happens If I Refuse to Sign the Divorce Papers?
8 January 2019
- Am I Liable If My Spouse Causes a Car Accident?
3 January 2019
- How Does Incarceration Affect a Parent’s Child Support Obligations?
1 January 2019
- Is It Possible to Collect Child Support From a Deceased Parent?
24 September 2018
- Is Child Support Considered Income?
19 September 2018