Free Consultation: (516) 622-2335Tap to Call This Lawyer
Amish DoshiDoshi Legal Group, P. C.
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Real Estate Law ...
- New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Estate Planning
- Trusts, Wills
Additional Practice Areas
- Shareholder and Securities Litigation
- Creditors' Rights and Bankruptcy
- Commericial Litigation
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 2910222
- 2nd Circuit
- 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York 1999
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York 2004
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York 1999
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York 2005
- Gujarati: Spoken
- Hindi: Spoken
- Principal Attorney
- Doshi Legal Group, P. C.
- - Current
- My diversified practice areas include bankruptcy/creditors' rights, workouts, restructurings, residential and commercial real estate transactions, incorporation and creation of business entities, buying/selling businesses (including medical practices, retail establishments, hotels and franchise businesses) and commercial & general litigation. I act as outside general counsel to many different businesses, including startups and closely held companies.
- Senior Counsel
- Day Pitney LLP
- I practice in the area of bankruptcy/creditors' rights, including work-outs and restructurings, and commercial litigation. I represent all types of creditors and asset-based lenders in state and federal courts across the United States. In addition, I represent consumer lending institutions in connection with prosecution of actions against borrowers, as well as prosecution and defense of mortgage fraud claims.
- New York Law School
- cum laude
- Queens College
- City University of New York, cum laude
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- South Asian Bar Association of New York
- State Bar of New York  # 2910222
- - Current
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.