The Law Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei operates the fastest rising Business, Contracts and Real Estate Law Firm in Los Angeles. Our firm has distinguished itself from its peers by virtue of its modern approach to practice and client relationships. Our firm can be your trusted lawyers for the next 40 years. It is for that reason the firm focuses on retaining clients by keeping them happy about results and rates. Unlike the firm's contemporaries--they may be 30+ years younger than anyone else in the Courtroom and by focusing on the client's needs and not billing the client: we have gained favor from a perpetually growing practice; opportunities with the media; and being contracted by firms that have remained stagnant in an effort to catch up. There isn't a single negative comment about the Law Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei anywhere on the internet (maybe some of our competition will in the future). All of the above is due to one simple reason: we have the best business lawyer in Los Angeles so you can be assured you're getting top quality for below market value prices.
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Free Consultation
30 minutes free if you come to our office. $275 per hour for telephonic, email or videoconferencing.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We are approaching our maximum number of Clients and in 2018 we will not be accepting new clients.
- Best Business La4t
- Santa Monica Bar Association
- - Current
- Keeping Children in School
- - Current
- Law Offices of Amir Sam Dibaei
- Q. My boyfriend was volenteering at a local vet and was bitten by a cat that should have been put down two days prior.
- A: You can go after the county if they represented the person to be a Veternarian.
- Q. Are business emails containing copyrighted files supposed to be deleted if you receive a legal notice to destroymaterial
- A: Was there any sort of agreement in place prior to the potential business deal regarding confidentiality and/or nondisclosure?
- Q. how to make payments on a default account. Should I contact the Law firm and tell them if they allow me to make payment?
- A: With debt collection: the amount owed and paid undulate greatly. First, you have to make sure who owns your debt. The car dealer may have sold your judgment to a debt collector. From there forward there must be a legal action of some sort--such as assigning the judgment from the dealer to the collector--or something of the sort. Once you know with certainty about the owner of your judgment--you can come to terms and satisfy that judgment.
- Q. My husband's partner is supposed to be buying him out of the business. What recourse do we have if he takes too long?
- A: Depending on how the agreement was structured--you can file a complaint in Superior Court or arbitration.
- Q. Business partner has raised $$$$ for our biz. But spent it on personal, without putting into company account. Need help!
- A: There are a few facts missing. How is your partnership structured? Are you also liable for the loan? Assuming you were partners and you are also liable for the loan you would have a cause of action for conversion, fraud, breach and possibly breach of fiduciary duty.