(469) 320-6199Tap to Call This Lawyer
Amber Michelle CarsonAmber, is this you? Claim & update for free!
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24075610
- English: Spoken, Written
- Gray Reed & McGraw, LLP
- SMU Dedman School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Activities: Jackson Walker Moot Court Board, Chief Justice (January 2011 - May 2012) Hon. Conrad B. Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition (Spring 2011, 2012) Elliot Cup Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition (Spring 2011, 2012) National Moot Court Competition (Fall 2011) Dallas Kids Project (Spring 2010) Activities and Societies: Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Fraternity; Elizabeth and Louis Altman Endowed Scholarship Recipient; The Honorable John C. Ford American Inn of Court; Dallas Bar Association; Dallas Association of Young Lawyers; Dallas Association of Young Bankruptcy Lawyers; Dallas Bar Association e-Mentor Program, Mentor to High School Law Magnet Student; Student Bar Association Mentor Program, Mentor to First Year Law Students; Law–Related Education Program, volunteer
- University of Massachusetts - Amherst
- B.B.A. (2009) | Marketing / Business
- Activities: Isenberg School of Management; cum laude; Commonwealth College Honors Program; Dean’s List; John and Abigail Adams Scholarship; Littleton Scholarship Trust Recipient; Sigma Delta Tau Sorority: Panhellenic Standards Board Rep., Risk Management Chair, Assistant VP of Recruitment Chair, Recruitment Counselor
- Dallas Bar Association
- - Current
- Texas State Bar  # 24075610
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Amber M. Carson
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.