Amanda Marie SpaldingAmanda M. Spalding Law Firm, P.S.C.
- Divorce, Domestic Violence, Estate Planning ...
Amanda M. Spalding Law Firm, P.S.C. was founded in 2007 with the mission to serve the people of Bullitt County, Jefferson County, Hardin County, Nelson County, Spencer County, and Shelby County. The firm's goal is to find practical legal solutions for our clients. Amanda Spalding provides a comprehensive legal assessment through her free initial consultation. From there, the firm implements a legal and sensible action plan to initiate and finalize your legal solution. Amanda advocates zealously to protect your legal rights. Most cases can be settled outside of court, but in the event there is a trial or hearing you and your case will be prepared to make the courtroom experience as comfortable as possible. Throughout the process, Amanda and her legal team will work relentlessly to ensure that "Your Solution Starts Here".
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Restraining Orders
- Power of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Custody Actions
- Child Support
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Louisville
- J.D. | Law
- Lindsey Wilson College
- Kentucky State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.