Amanda Lingold Spencer

Amanda Lingold Spencer

Lingold & Spencer, PLLC
  • Criminal Law, Divorce, Family Law ...
  • Mississippi
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media
Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Divorce
  • Family Law
  • Juvenile Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
  • General Litigation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Some cases are handled on an hourly basis while some matters are handled on a flat fee.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Lingold & Spencer, PLLC
- Current
Rankin County Youth Court
MacNeill & Buffington, P.A.
Lingold Law Firm, PLLC
Mississippi College School of Law
Mississippi College School of Law Logo
University of Southern Mississippi
B.A. | Accounting
University of Southern Mississippi Logo
Professional Associations
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Rankin County Bar Association
- Current
Activities: Has previously served on the Board of Directors.
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered

Q. In the State of Mississippi, if you plead guilty to a misdemeanor, can you file a Motion for the charge to be expunged?
A: Only certain crimes can be expunged. You need to speak with an attorney to see if your crime can be expunged and if it can, they can hadle all of the necessary paperwork to get this done.
Q. My child father hasnt been in her life nor do he want to so how can terminate his parental rights?
A: To terminate his parental rights you would have to file a petition with the Chancery Court where you live. If there is an adoption to take place, he can voluntarily terminate his rights. You need to speak with an attorney and discuss your options.
Q. My child was stopped for shoplifting, a police report was filed, and she may receive a summons to family court.
A: All youth court records and proceedings are sealed in the State of Mississippi. Assuming your child was placed in a juvenile detention center and not an adult detention center, this arrest is not a public record and would therefore not need to be shown on job applications or college applications. You have the right to hire an attorney to represent your child, if you desire. If you do make sure you speak with someone who is familiar with youth court.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
115 E. Main Street
P. O. Box 937
Florence, MS 39073
Telephone: (601) 845-5050
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.