(607) 763-9200Tap to Call This Lawyer
Amanda Leigh GiannoneBinghamton Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney
- Elder Law, Estate Planning, Real Estate Law
- New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Amanda L. Giannone practices in the areas of estate planning and estate administration, including contested estate administration matters, elder law and long term care planning, and real estate matters. She practices in Broome County, and as well as the following surrounding counties: Tompkins, Tioga, Chemung, Steuben, Chenango, and Schuyler.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- ID Number: 5318720
- English: Spoken, Written
- Syracuse University College of Law
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude; Member of Justinian Honor Society; Member of Order of the Scribes; Member of Order of the Coif.
- Activities: Grossman Trial Competition, Semi-Finalist
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.