A rare Nashville native, I graduated from Hume-Fogg High School and went on to earn my B.S. in Political Science from Tennessee State University and my J.D. from the University of Tennessee.
Since beginning my career in the legal profession, my practice has focused on litigation and dispute resolution. I have represented both plaintiffs and defendants in various criminal and civil cases, ranging from personal injury to family law to business litigation. After spending over four years as an attorney at a distinguished civil litigation firm, I founded Manning Carroll Law where I specialize in business law, estate planning, and hemp law.
When I am not advocating for my clients, I am volunteering with various local organizations that provide legal support to financially disadvantaged parties, coaching high school mock trial, or supporting the demand for access to the courts and restorative justice.
If you find yourself in need of a legal representation or advice, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Tennessee State University
- B.S. (2009) | Political Science
- State Bar of Tennessee # 032242
- Nashville Bar Association Pro Bono Program, Inc.
- Hemp Industries Association
- Napier-Looby Bar Association
- Manning Carroll Law