Allen C. Gasper is among Colorado Springs' top Criminal Defense trial attorneys. He has over 10 years experience practicing law in the Colorado Springs area. The Criminal Defense cases that Mr. Gasper handles include Misdemeanors and Felonies for drunk driving / DUI / DWAI and Domestic Violence. He also represents clients faced with restraining orders and defendants in Parole and Post-Conviction Issues.
Mr. Gasper is a graduate and member of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyers College and a member of the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association. He has defended clients in high-profile cases involving Homicides, Sex Offenses, Theft cases, and Drug crimes. He has appeared before and successfully argued cases in front of the Colorado Supreme Court.
Allen C. Gasper has lived in the Colorado Springs area for more than 30 years. He is well respected in the community for his work in the area of juvenile law. He is a Judge in the Teen Court program for Colorado Springs and has volunteered in various youth services activities. Allen Gasper is married and has four children
- Appeals & Appellate
- Broker Fraud
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Juvenile Law
- Petty Offenses
- Free Consultation
Call for free consultation.
- 10th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Criminal Defense Attorney
- Gasper Law Group
- - Current
- The University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
- Colorado State Bar
- El Paso County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Colorado Springs Community
- Colorado Bar Association
- Gasper Law Group Website
- Allen C. Gasper's Website Profile
- Colorado Springs Criminal Lawyer Blog
- What Are the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines, and What Do They Mean for Your Colorado Criminal Case?
9 September 2016
- 4 Ways Colorado’s Decision to Legalize Marijuana Has Changed the State Dramatically
12 August 2016
- 4 Bizarre Criminal Defense Strategies (That Actually Worked!)
19 April 2016
- Life After DUI License Suspension: 7 Keys to Making Life Work, Even If You Have No Car
13 April 2016
- How Do Interlock Ignition Devices Work?
8 April 2016
- Black Ice and DUIs – A Deadly Autumn Combination
5 January 2016
- Colorado Drug DUI Statistics: How Has Marijuana Legalization Changed Police Enforcement?
12 November 2015
- Plea Bargains; It’s Your Life, It’s Your Call
25 February 2015
- What Is Jail Like?
18 June 2014
- Colorado Springs Divorce Attorney Blog
- Head Injuries and Military Divorce: What You Need to Know
26 September 2016
- Colorado Divorce Litigation 101: A Glossary of Key Terms and Ideas
20 September 2016
- 5 Myths About Military Divorces
16 August 2016
- Understanding Your Survivors Benefit Plan (SBP) Coverage
9 August 2016
- What is Parental Alienation? 7 Symptoms That Your Ex is Brainwashing Your Children During the Divorce
5 May 2016
- 7 Places to Get Support During and After Your Military Divorce
25 April 2016
- Your Military Benefits: Will They Disappear After Your Divorce?
9 December 2015
- Getting a Military Divorce in Colorado: The “Need to Know” Basics
12 November 2015
- Common Law Marriage – OMG, My BFF Is My Spouse!
22 July 2015