Free Consultation: (505) 242-1979Tap to Call This Lawyer
Alfred SanchezDetails Matter, see alfredsanchez.com
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Collections ...
- New Mexico
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Great results. I return your calls. I give you answers. I work to move your case forward. I can see you on Saturday.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Mexico
- Assistant District Attorney
- DA's Office
- Trial Counsel
- SBA--litigaion, collections, work outs
- Lawyer, small business owner
- Law Office of Alfred M. Sanchez
- School of Law, UNM
- J.D. (1982)
- University of New Mexico
- B.B.A. (1979) | Finance & Economics
- New Mexico State Bar
- - Current
2 Questions Answered
- Q. If i file ch7 can i keep 2 homes?
- A: It depends on the amount of equity you have with each home.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.