Alfonso Gambone, Esq. is the firm’s founder and now serves as its chief executive officer and managing director . He is an aggressive trial attorney who has successfully represented hundreds of individuals throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey where he is admitted to the state and federal bars. He is passionate about the legal profession and protecting the constitutional rights of individuals. Mr. Gambone entered private practice with one of Philadelphia’s largest and most prominent law firms. He continued his career with a litigation boutique firm before starting his own practice. Prior to private practice, he served in the United States Army as a commissioned officer in the Judge Advocate General Corps. An Iraq War veteran, Mr. Gambone served as the lead military prosecutor for Army’s 10th Mountain Division’s First Brigade Combat Team at Fort Drum, New York and during its 2005-2006 Operation Iraqi Freedom Deployment. In 2011, the Pennsylvania Republican House Campaign Committee endorsed Mr. Gambone for election to the State Senate in Pennsylvania’s 1st Senatorial District. While unsuccessful, his platform focused on the investment and development of small businesses, limited government, education choice, and alternative sentencing for non violent criminals such as drug treatment and job training. He received nearly twenty thousand votes across the City of Philadelphia! He is a graduate of Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School and received his undergraduate education in Business Administration from Villanova University. Mr. Gambone earned his Juris Doctorate (J.D.) from Temple University and received his military education, training and commission from The Judge Advocate General’s School on the campus of the University of Virginia. In addition to his undergraduate, graduate, and military educations, Mr. Gambone holds a Master of Laws (L.L.M.), a post doctorate academic degree focused on trial advocacy and courtroom presentation from Temple Uni
- Criminal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Army JAG Officer
- United States Army
- Temple University
- LL.M. (2013) | Trial Advocacy
- Temple University
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Villanova University
- B.S. (1999) | Business Administration
- Gambone Law
- Gambone Law Offices - Attorneys at Law
- If the prosecution can establish a nexus between police experience and what he or she observed; it may be enough to establish reasonable suspicion for an investigative detention.
21 May 2019
- Further, New Jersey, unlike the Commonwealth requires a permit to even purchase and possess a handgun
16 May 2019
- The New Jersey Constitution contains no provision specifically granting the right of citizens to bear arms unlike the US Constitution (2nd Amendment) and Article I, Section 21 of the Pennsylvania Constitution.
14 May 2019
- Your criminal defense lawyer shouldn't ignore the drug paraphernalia aspect of your criminal drug case. Focusing simply on the drugs and the arrest is simply the wrong strategy.
10 May 2019
- In New Jersey, a person who obtains a firearm without obtaining either a permit to purchase and/or a purchaser identification card violates 2C: 39-5 – Unlawful Possession of a Weapon.
9 May 2019
- The Philadelphia ordinance does not replace or supersede Pennsylvania Law. This ordinance does not cover possession with the intent to deliver or distribute (PWID) or sell which is a felony in the Commonwealth.
7 May 2019
- Individuals with Type 1 Diabetes can have high levels of acetone in their breath. Acetone is a substance that can be falsely identified as ethanol
4 May 2019
- As we soon begin summer 2019, these 5 legal tips can be a huge benefit if you find yourself charged with a crime involving illegal drugs, guns, or drunken driving (DUI/DWI).
1 May 2019
- Alcohol consumption, BAC and your level of intoxication, isn't a perfect science and it's really based on the individual person.
28 April 2019