Alexander Bakhache PerezAlexander, is this you? Claim & update for free! Law Office Of Perez & Perez
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury
Admitted in California on December 4, 1995
Stanford Univ, Stanford, California - BA & Masters; School of Law: Univ of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California - JD
Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
USC Moot Court Competition Board
American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law/Procedure
Stanford University Deans Award for Outstanding Community Service
Homeless Advocacy Project, San Francisco Bar Association
La Raza Alumni Outreach
Spanish and French
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- 22 year senior partner
- Law Office Of Perez & Perez
- Stanford Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- Client Champion
- Martindale Hubble
- Directory Member
- Lawyer of Disctiction
- California State Bar  # 179331
- - Current
- Lawyer of Distinction Directory
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Q. Drunk grandmother hit my 17 year old daughter my 19 year old son defends his sister and he gets put in jail what do i do
- A: Sorry to hear this happened. - As for your son case it would be a criminal case, feel free to contact us or another Attorney on Justia for Criminal Defense for your son. As for your daughter that case would be a personal injury case DUI car accident and we would be able to help her as well or again contact a personal injury attorney for her case. Perez & Perez is a full service law frim for Personal Injury cases and Criminal Defense Cases.
- Q. I had a personal injury where I walked into a glass wall that was not obvious. Apparently, several people have walked
- A: It would depend on what you goals are in the case, to get a monetary settlement it would depend on what your injuries are still and what they were for the past 2 years. Very short notice to file case if not filed immediately for the 2 years of your accident otherwise SOL will bar you from filing any future recovery. Agreed would need to talk to you more to obtain more details. There are filing fees to pay to file your case and service of process fees to get started. Good Luck, talk to an attorney immediately.
- Q. I need help ! I don't know how to go about this and if it's even worth it ..
- A: Did you want us to file a mal practice case for her error and bad criminal advice. There is a filing fee for this since it is civil matter, Feel free to contact any attorney for a free phone consult to go over the info We would be happy to answer your questions. I don't think she is going to pay you anything if you just ask but it is your case please decide how you would like to handle it, - please protect the evidence you have and have a back up of it as well.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.