Free Consultation: (714) 961-1966Tap to Call This Lawyer
Alexander Bakhache Perez

Alexander Bakhache Perez

Alexander, click here to claim your profile for free! Law Office Of Perez & Perez
  • Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury
  • California
Review This Lawyer
Q&ASocial Media

Admitted in California on December 4, 1995
Stanford Univ, Stanford, California - BA & Masters; School of Law: Univ of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California - JD

Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice

USC Moot Court Competition Board
American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law/Procedure
Stanford University Deans Award for Outstanding Community Service

Homeless Advocacy Project, San Francisco Bar Association
La Raza Alumni Outreach

Spanish and French

Practice Areas
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
  • Car Accidents
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • French: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
22 year senior partner
Law Office Of Perez & Perez
Stanford Univ
Undergraduate Degree
Placeholder image for education.
USC Law School
Law Degree
Placeholder image for education.
Client Champion
Martindale Hubble
Directory Member
Lawyer of Disctiction
Professional Associations
California State Bar  # 179331
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Speaking Engagements
Lawyer of Distinction Directory
Lawyers of Distinction
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
112 Questions Answered
Q. Drunk grandmother hit my 17 year old daughter my 19 year old son defends his sister and he gets put in jail what do i do
A: Sorry to hear this happened. - As for your son case it would be a criminal case, feel free to contact us or another Attorney on Justia for Criminal Defense for your son.

As for your daughter that case would be a personal injury case DUI car accident and we would be able to help her as well or again contact a personal injury attorney for her case.

Perez & Perez is a full service law frim for Personal Injury cases and Criminal Defense Cases.
Q. I had a personal injury where I walked into a glass wall that was not obvious. Apparently, several people have walked
A: It would depend on what you goals are in the case, to get a monetary settlement it would depend on what your injuries are still and what they were for the past 2 years.

Very short notice to file case if not filed immediately for the 2 years of your accident otherwise SOL will bar you from filing any future recovery. Agreed would need to talk to you more to obtain more details. There are filing fees to pay to file your case and service of process fees to get started.

Good Luck, talk to an attorney immediately.
Q. I need help ! I don't know how to go about this and if it's even worth it ..
A: Did you want us to file a mal practice case for her error and bad criminal advice. There is a filing fee for this since it is civil matter, Feel free to contact any attorney for a free phone consult to go over the info

We would be happy to answer your questions.

I don't think she is going to pay you anything if you just ask but it is your case please decide how you would like to handle it, - please protect the evidence you have and have a back up of it as well.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Office of Perez & Perez
1440 N. Harbor Blvd, Ste. 900
Fullerton, CA 92835
Telephone: (714) 961-1966
Fax: (714) 961-1972
Law Office of Perez & Perez
301 W. La Habra Blvd
La Habra, CA 90631
Telephone: (714) 961-1966
Fax: (714) 961-1972
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.