Admitted in California on December 4, 1995
Stanford Univ, Stanford, California - BA & Masters; School of Law: Univ of Southern California Law School, Los Angeles, California - JD
Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Mexican American Bar Association, California Attorneys for Criminal Justice
USC Moot Court Competition Board
American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law/Procedure
Stanford University Deans Award for Outstanding Community Service
Homeless Advocacy Project, San Francisco Bar Association
La Raza Alumni Outreach
Spanish and French
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- 22 year senior partner
- Law Office Of Perez & Perez
- Stanford Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- USC Law School
- Law Degree
- Client Champion
- Martindale Hubble
- Directory Member
- Lawyer of Disctiction
- California State Bar # 179331
- - Current
- Lawyer of Distinction Directory
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Q. Dui accident on 06/13/19 , charged with involuntary vehicular manslaughter/ great bodily injury in,San Bernardino county
- A: Contact any attorney for a Free Consult on your case, there are many questions and issues to review. Many attorneys will even offer free consult over the phone if that is easier than in person at the office. Good Luck.
- Q. Someone hit my car in my apartment complex and left damage. They left a note but what do I need to do?
- A: Contact them and open a claim with their insurance and notify your auto insurance of what happened as well.
- Q. My son is incarcerated for a crime that has been proven he did not commit. My contact number 661-584-9012
- A: Not sure if you son still has court pending with an open case and court dates or if he needs an appeal. Feel free to contact after the holiday weekend on Tuesday during business hours. Please obtain file/ copy from prior attorney if you are interested in an appeal if possible.
- Q. is there any penalty for recording and distributing a minor getting beat up by another minor?
- A: Yes you should consult with an attorney regarding this case, it would also depend on the damages/ injuries.
- Q. MR. LIGHT WHAT IF I DIDNT HAVE INSURANCE ON MY CAR AT THAT TIME?
- A: If you were injured in a car accident but did not have Car Insurance it becomes a Prop 213 Case. limits uninsured drivers from collecting non-economic damages from an accident Consult with an attorney and ask if they accept cases of a Prop 213 some may not accept these cases since the recovery value is limited. Our office can help offer attorney services for Prop 213 cases. Good Luck with your case.
- Q. Hi ,I wanted to find out at what time I should contact my insurer .In the back of my car ,hit the Kia car . Bogumil
- A: You should contact an attorney to consult about opening a PI case if you here hurt and need medical treatment. Good Luck with your case.
- Q. What can I do if charges were filed against the wrong individual?
- A: sounds like you answered your own question. If you are unsure and want to hire an attorney to go with you call and get quotes during a consult as to what the fee may be. Good Luck with your matter.
- Q. i need help with a bench warrant but i dont have legal status and i dont want to go to jail. i dont have money
- A: Yes you will need to appear in court to recall the warrant, probably need to go to Criminal Window at the courthouse with an ID and or the ticket or case # to have them pull the case for you to see a judge. Without money you may request the Public Defenders Office to represent you. Good Luck with your case.
- Q. under duress, I was forced to hand over my vape pen to officer Hern. I was the passenger of my fiancé’s vehicle.
- A: You may wish to go to the police department and ask to speak the watch commander to file a complaint in writing against the officer. If it is not written by you and submitted - nothing will happen and no action will be taken. They will try to talk you out of making a formal complaint. Good Luck