Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Univ of California at Los Angeles
- Undergraduate Degree
- UCLA School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 225474
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Los Angeles DUI Attorney Law Firm
- DUI Attorney Los Angeles
19 Questions Answered
- Q. can my boyfriend and i move out of state if he got a DUI 3yrs ago?
- A: You can move out of state as long as he is not on a felony probation. Being on summary (usually misdemeanor) probation has no affect on your ability to move out of state (or even out of the country).
- Q. second dui offense. Interlock eligibility? Reasons for ineligible
- A: 2 DUI suspension will cause a 2 years license suspension, however, you are eligible for a restricted license with an IID (see CVC 13352(a)(3)). DMV should have notified you.
- Q. I received 2 DUIs with a month in 2013, very bad time in my life, is it at all possible for me to get a Class A license?
- A: I disagree with the previous answer. 2 DUIs will disqualify a person from holding a commercial license. The disqualification is for life. See California Vehicle Code section 15302.
Contact & Map