Albin Moser

Albin Moser

  • Personal Injury, Divorce, Family Law ...
  • Massachusetts, Rhode Island
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

I have built my career serving the best interests of my clients. I work with you and on your behalf to ensure the best possible outcome for your personal situation. I have more than twenty years’ experience as an advocate and counselor at law. I serve clients in Rhode Island and Massachusetts, in the state and federal courts in both states, as well as in the agencies and cities and towns.

Practice Areas
    Personal Injury
    Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Property Division, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Child Custody, Child Support, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders
    Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Hangouts
  • Google Meet
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • GoToMeeting
  • Microsoft Teams
  • WebEx
  • WhatsApp
  • Facebook Messenger
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Rhode Island
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Boston University School of Law
J.D. (1999)
Boston University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Rhode Island Association for Justice
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. Do I have to show for a deposition in rhode island
A: Probably not. If you are in Dorchester and the case is in Rhode Island then you can't be made to go from Dorchester to testify in Rhode Island. Usually there is a subpoena that is served on you. If it were served upon you in Rhode Island then that's one thing, but if it were served on you in Dorchester then it would require you to testify somewhere more local to Dorchester or at least in Massachusetts. I don't know the details. I also don't know if the judge ordered you to do it. Unless the judge ordered you to do it, you probably don't have to.
Q. What can i do of the father is neglectful of my child? There is no visitation order and i am in RI.
A: Begin by speaking with your child about anything you believe might be a harm to him or her. Follow up with the child's father. Try to avoid phrasing it as blame and encourage him to focus on what the child needs. If that does not work then consider a change to the schedule. If there is no agreement and he will not listen to reason then you have the option to commence an action in Rhode Island Family Court and/or report the neglect to DCYF.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Law Offices of Albin Moser, P.C.
166 Valley Street
Building 6M, Suite 103
Providence, RI 02909
Telephone: (401) 861-2100
Monday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 12 PM - 5 PM
Sunday: 12 PM - 5 PM (Today)
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.