Free Consultation: (305) 942-8070Tap to Call This Lawyer
Alberto Naranjo Jr.

Alberto Naranjo Jr.

Help with wrongful terminations, injuries at work, unpaid wages and more!
  • Employment Law
  • Florida
Rate This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ALII GoldSocial MediaResponsive Law

We can help with wrongful terminations, injuries at work, unpaid wages, and more!

Free Case Evaluations


Practice Area
  • Employment Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
AN Law Firm, P.A.
- Current
Florida International University College of Law
J.D. (2011)
Professional Associations
National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Current
Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section
- Current
Activities: Co-host of CLE event: Hot Topics in Employment Law
Articles & Publications
Villarreal v. R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Co.: No Disparate Impact under the ADEA in Failure to Hire
Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law Section - E Update
Websites & Blogs
Alberto Naranjo's Website Profile
Video - Evaluation
Legal Answers
46 Questions Answered

Q. Can an employer force resignation or fire an employee after FMLA has been extinguished in the State of Florida?
A: This is a very close call and depends on several factors. Contact an attorney to discuss. There is some chance that she can request more time.
Q. I was terminated from my job on the day of my return following being out of office with Doctors orders. Is this allowed?
A: Does not seem right. Obviously, it depends on all the facts but contact an employment attorney that can help evaluate the matter and explain how we can help.
Q. What's the law regarding getting paid upon termination. Is employer obligated to pay or do I have to wait?
A: They need to pay within a reasonable time which is generally speaking the normal pay period. If they do not pay, contact an attorney. Generally speaking you can get an attorney to help at no cost to you with this type of case but it all depends on the facts.
Q. What are my first steps in preventing this from happening to anyone else
A: You can bring a case against them to stop them from doing it again. Speak to an attorney for an evaluation.
Q. Is it wrong to get fired from dollar general for being on maternity leave still under dr care
A: The facts are unclear but seems like there may be a case here. Call an attorney for a free consult to explore the issues. You have little time to start these types of cases.
Q. What are my rights as an employee?
A: You may have a case here but more details are needed, call and speak to an attorney for an intake.
Q. If I secretly record my boss am I able to include it in a sexual harassment claim?
A: Probably not, there is right way and wrong way of doing this. Speak to an attorney that can help guide you through the situation.
Q. Can my friend get out of a work exchange contract due to injury?
A: You may have a workers compensation claim here. You need to act before you run out of time. If there is a contract, an attorney will have to review it but generally speaking, if the contract purposes is frustrated, you may be able to get out.
Q. Can my 13 year old work a summer part time at my job if I give him permission?
A: Do you own the company?
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
AN Law Firm, P.A.
Miami Office
7900 Oak Lane
#400 AN Law
Miami Lakes, FL 33016
Toll-Free: (305) 942-8070