Alan SklarskyWilliams Cedar, LLC
- Products Liability, Environmental Law, Personal Injury ...
- New Jersey
Alan Sklarsky has more than 27 years experience in complex environmental, product liability, toxic tort and pharmaceutical litigation. He has handled numerous high-profile groundwater contamination cases, some of which have set national precedents, including one against Exxon regarding contamination emanating from company branded stations. He represents employees working with or around industrial chemicals like benzene, tetrachloroethylene (also known as perchloroethylene, or perc), vinyl chloride and others.
“Environmental toxic dangers are routinely downplayed by the authorities or the perpetrating source –so communities need to be concerned –even skeptical –about what they’re told. And they need an advocate.”
Mr. Sklarsky’s lawsuit settlements have recovered extensive environmental clean up costs, often from third parties, and negotiated environmental insurance coverage issues and governmental regulatory matters. He has successfully litigated on behalf of victims of toxic chemical exposures, defectively designed machinery and unsafe pharmaceutical products.
“The challenge in these cases lies in the science. It can be difficult to tie the disease process to a specific chemical or environmental condition.
You have to look at all existing or comparable studies – does it cause cancer in animals? Is there a pattern among human cancer patients?
You have to bring in the experts – the oncologists, the epidemiologists.
If you can find a basis for making the connection, you can move forward.”
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Environmental Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Mass Tort
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Device
- Workplace Toxic Exposure
- Alcoholic Beverage/Liquor License Liability (Dram Shop)
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- New Jersey
- Founding Partner
- Williams Cedar, LLC
- - Current
- Williams Cuker Berezofsky
- New Jersey State Bar  # 014041978
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.