Alan Shafner42+ years experience providing legal representation to injured victims in Denver
- Personal Injury, Nursing Home Abuse, Energy, Oil & Gas Law ...
Alan is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, Super Lawyer and AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell. He's have appeared numerous times in the Denver Post and 5280. Alan has handled some of the largest personal injuries cases in Colorado including Groh v. Westin Hotel which changed the law nationally concerning the eviction of guests from a hotel when they are intoxicated.
Alan has handled and tried a wide range of personal injury cases, including car accidents, premises liability accidents, wrongful death cases, nursing home abuse and neglect cases, catastrophic trucking accidents, and many more.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Colorado Supreme Court
- ID Number: 9508
- 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- American Board of Trial Advocates; American Association of Justice; Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, Colorado Bar Association; Colorado Supreme Court Ethics Committee
- Shafner Injury Law
- Denver Accident Lawyer Blog
- New Colorado Law to Benefit Plaintiffs with Medical Liens
July 16, 2021
- Colorado Wrongful Death Claims: What to Know
May 27, 2021
- Understanding TBI (Traumatic Brain Injury)
May 10, 2021
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.