Firm founder Alan R. Goodman is an experienced Springfield personal injury lawyer who has spent more than three decades of his legal career fighting on behalf of the injured. Since founding A Good Law Firm in 1977, Mr. Goodman has recovered millions of dollars for his clients in a wide range of personal injury claims.
When you are facing excruciating pain, rising medical bills, and lost wages due to your injuries, A Good Law Firm is ready to help you. We are a team of experienced personal injury attorneys in Massachusetts with a passion for justice and a commitment to obtaining real results. We care about your recovery and we will work tirelessly to help our clients obtain the financial recovery they need to move forward in life.
Mr. Goodman’s work has been recognized by influential figures such as Ralph Nader, Colston Warne, judges, politicians, and many advocacy groups. In addition, major networks have solicited him for his vast legal knowledge and experience, featuring him on shows such as CBS’s 60 Minutes and ABC’s Good Morning America and 20/20.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Contingent Fees
My advice is free and I won’t charge you a penny until the payment from your case is received.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Western New England University School of Law
- Honors: Cum laude
- Amherst College
- B.A. (1973)
- Honors: Magna cum laude
- State Bar of Massachusetts # 201620
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Consumer Action Center
- Massachusetts PIRG Organizer
- A Good Law Firm Website
- Attorney Alan Goodman Blog
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Are Life-Altering and All Too Often Fatal
6 March 2019
- Garbage Truck Accidents are Common and Sometimes Fatal
28 February 2019
- WHAT TO EXPECT IN A MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE
28 March 2018
- INJURED IN AN ACCIDENT?
28 March 2018
- CAN YOU SUE YOUR HOSPITAL FOR MALPRACTICE?
26 October 2017
- HOW TO FIND OUT IF YOUR DOCTOR HAS MEDICAL MALPRACTICE HISTORY
5 October 2017
- PREVENTING DOG BITES
28 February 2017
- PEDESTRIAN SAFETY TIPS
16 February 2017
- WHAT IS “NEGLIGENCE?”
30 November 2016