In Dedham, Massachusetts, we represent individuals and families in a wide range of areas under the law, including:
•Family law and divorce — including all aspects of divorce law, such as child custody, child support and property division, as well as other family law issues, including spousal abuse, paternity and separation
•Real estate — including guidance for buyers, sellers, lenders, landlords and tenants in a wide range of transactions and litigation issues
•Estate administration and probate — including settling debts, notifying creditors, preparing and filing all documents and resolving any claims against an estate
•Civil law — including personal injury, breach of contract and other litigation
•Criminal law — including crimes such as DUI, assault and battery, drug offenses and other misdemeanor and felony offenses
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Boston, MA Divorce and Law Blog
- How to communicate with your Ex by email and text.
11 May 2019
- How to make property division in a divorce easier.
29 April 2019
- When will an annulment be granted?
24 February 2019
- My spouse married me to get a green card. Can I get an annulment?
25 December 2018
- Has your spouse run away?
17 December 2018
- In Massachusetts the spirit of restraining orders must be obeyed as well as the letter of the order.
3 November 2018
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month
1 October 2018
- Massachusetts allows conditional guilty pleas.
11 August 2018
- Smart Homes and Divorce
21 July 2018