Claimed Lawyer Profile
Mr. Karmazin practices law in both New York and New Jersey handling cases involving commercial litigation, personal injury, childcare/daycare law, workers' compensation law and social security disability law.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- Richard Stockton College of New Jersey
- B.A. | Political Science
- New York State Bar # 2460962
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Angiuli & Gentile, LLP
- Staten Island Workers' Compensation Law Blog
- Does a will need to be updated?
14 October 2019
- Temp workers face many safety issues
7 October 2019
- Estate planning tips for new parents
1 October 2019
- What is long-term care insurance?
26 September 2019
- Does mental illness qualify for workers' compensation?
12 September 2019
- The benefits of having a health care proxy and how to choose one
9 September 2019
- As a guardian of your loved one, what are your duties?
6 September 2019
- The link between burnout and depression
28 August 2019
- Non-US citizen spouses not exempt from federal estate tax
26 August 2019
Contact & Map