Our practice focuses on helping people get their health related insurance claims paid. This includes benefits for Long term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health insurance and Long Term Care insurance. We handle claims under ERISA and state law claims for Bad Faith. We have helped hundreds of people enforce their right o insurance benefits. Call for a free consultation. We handle matters throughout California - from San Diego to San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento, and everywhere in between.
- Employment Law
- Insurance Claims
- ERISA Life Insurance Claims
- ERISA Long Term Disability Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Long Term Care Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Disability claim denials
- Bad Faith Life Insurance claim denials
- ERISA Appeals
- Contingent Fees
Most matters are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no fee if we don't recover benefits for you.
- 9th Circuit
- Kantor & Kantor
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California State Bar # 113864
- - Current
- California Insurance Lawyer Blog
- The Transition from Short Term Disability (STD) to Long Term Disability (LTD) Benefits
22 March 2017
- Trumpcare will cut mental health care and substance addiction treatment for 1.3 million people
20 March 2017
- Top 7 Benefits of the Affordable Care Act…Some of Which May Soon Disappear.
10 March 2017
- If you have insurance, you need to know about the “notice-prejudice” rule!
3 March 2017
- Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed of, but stigma and bias shame us all. – Bill Clinton
27 February 2017
- Resist the Urge to Submit a Quick Long Term Disability (LTD) Appeal – ERISA or Insurance Bad Faith
21 February 2017
- Make Sure Your Lawyer Knows the Law Controlling the “Standard of Review!”
3 February 2017
- What’s Going to Happen to Obamacare?
23 January 2017
- The pitfalls of doing your own appeal without talking to an attorney first.
20 January 2017