Our practice focuses on helping people get their health related insurance claims paid. This includes benefits for Long term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health insurance and Long Term Care insurance. We handle claims under ERISA and state law claims for Bad Faith. We have helped hundreds of people enforce their right o insurance benefits. Call for a free consultation. We handle matters throughout California - from San Diego to San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento, and everywhere in between.
- Employment Law
- Insurance Claims
- ERISA Life Insurance Claims
- ERISA Long Term Disability Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Long Term Care Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Disability claim denials
- Bad Faith Life Insurance claim denials
- ERISA Appeals
- Contingent Fees
Most matters are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no fee if we don't recover benefits for you.
- 9th Circuit
- Kantor & Kantor
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California State Bar # 113864
- - Current
- California Insurance Lawyer Blog
- Never Assume a Life Insurance Company is in the Right if it Denies Your Claim
20 February 2018
- Caution when dealing with your insurance company: If you can’t prove it, it never happened!
16 February 2018
- ERISA Appeal Deadline – Talk to an Attorney Early in the Process
12 February 2018
- Website Helps Families Confront Denials for Mental Health and Addiction Treatment Services
18 December 2017
- Is Oral Argument Dying?
1 December 2017
- What Do You Do If You Cannot Work Because of Mental Illness?
24 November 2017
- What’s a “Church Plan” when evaluating your right to benefits under employer benefit plan?
20 November 2017
- Are Personal Statements Effective When Making a Long Term Disability Claim?
16 November 2017
- What You Need To Know If Insurance Denies Coverage For Your Prescription Medication
28 August 2017