Our practice focuses on helping people get their health related insurance claims paid. This includes benefits for Long term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Health insurance and Long Term Care insurance. We handle claims under ERISA and state law claims for Bad Faith. We have helped hundreds of people enforce their right o insurance benefits. Call for a free consultation. We handle matters throughout California - from San Diego to San Jose, San Francisco and Sacramento, and everywhere in between.
- Employment Law
- Insurance Claims
- ERISA Life Insurance Claims
- ERISA Long Term Disability Claims
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Long Term Care Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Disability claim denials
- Bad Faith Life Insurance claim denials
- ERISA Appeals
- Contingent Fees
Most matters are handled on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no fee if we don't recover benefits for you.
- 9th Circuit
- Kantor & Kantor
- Univ of California Santa Barbara
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California State Bar # 113864
- - Current
- California Insurance Lawyer Blog
- Why Appeal A Health Claims Denial… and How to Do It Right
16 August 2017
- Chronic Pain is disabling
14 August 2017
- Whose “Clinical Judgment” Applies to Insurance Denials?
15 July 2017
- Make sure you share all your symptoms with your doctors!
10 July 2017
- Kantor & Kantor Prevails on an Eating Disorder Case in the State of New Jersey
28 June 2017
- Tips for Talking to a Lawyer
16 June 2017
- The latest on “Discretionary Clauses” in California (Insurance Code section 10110.6)
30 May 2017
- “There used to be considerable skepticism that Fibromyalgia was a real disease. No more.”
19 May 2017
- Just Because An Insurance Company Denies Your Life, Disability or Health Insurance Claim, DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD GIVE UP!
12 May 2017