Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Alan C. MilsteinSherman, Silverstein, Kohl, Rose & Podolsky, P.A.
- Insurance Claims, Products Liability, Health Care Law
- New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, DC Federal
Alan Milstein is a Shareholder of Sherman Silverstein and Chairman of the Firm's Litigation Department. He is nationally recognized as a preeminent litigator, expert, lecturer, and author.
Mr. Milstein is particularly prominent in the following domains: Insurance law and fire loss litigation, Products liability, Bioethics, and Clinical Trials Litigation. In these specific areas, Mr. Milstein is more than prominent—he is acknowledged as a pioneer in establishing the rights of research subjects . His cases and arguments have been mentioned in numerous books and articles concerning current topics in healthcare.
Mr. Milstein was appointed an adjunct professor at the Temple University School of Law teaching Bioethics. He has also been invited to make presentations on bioethics by various prestigious institutions and organizations:
Mr. Milstein's expertise on bioethics issues has made him a sought-after television guest. He has appeared on Dateline, Sixty Minutes, 48 Hours, Hannity and Colmes, The Today Show, Sunday Morning, CBS News, NBC News, CNN, BBC’s Science and Nature, ZDF German Public Television, and NHK Japanese Public Television.
Mr. Milstein is also a sought-after commentator on issues involving Sports Law. He has appeared on HBO's NFL Week, Cold Pizza, ESPN Sports Center and James Brown's Radio Show.
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Health Care Law
- Bioethics and clinical trials litigation
- New Jersey
- New York
- Court of Federal Claims
- DC Federal
- Adjunct Professor
- Temple University Law School
- - Current
- Sherman, Silverstein, Kohl, Rose & Podolsky, P.A.
- - Current
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D. (1983)
- Honors: With honors
- Activities: Board of Editors of Temple University Law Review
- University of Kansas
- M.A. (1978)
- University of Maryland
- B.A. (1975)
- Who's Who in American Law
- Who's Who
- Super Lawyer
- New Jersey Super Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Rating
- New Jersey State Bar  # 044021992
- New York State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- The Brave New World of Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Temple's Business Law Magazine
- Sperm Donor Industry needs more Regulation
- National Law Journal
- Research Malpractice and the Issue of Incidental Findings
- The Journal of Law Medicine & Ethics
- Handling PCB Litigation
- Trial Magazine
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.