- Gov & Administrative Law
- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Union - Management Relations, Negotiations, and Arbitrations
- Wrongful Termination Litigation
- Workforce Restructuring and Planning
- Administrative Agency Regulation and Representation
- Class Action Litigation and Management
- Employment Dispute Mediation and Arbitration
- Employment Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Litigation
- Consultation to Management on Employment Strategies, Solutions, and Litigation Avoidance
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Mr. Carlson is admitted to practice before all trial and appellate courts of the State of California as well as all United States District Courts in California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- UC Davis School of Law
- Graduated with academic distinction of membership in the Order of the Coif, Staff writer and Editor, in, Chief of the University of California, Davis, Law Review
- Activities: "AV" attorney rating, the highest available rating by Martindale-Hubble for legal ability and professional ethics.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map