I practice law throughout the state of Louisiana and have done so since 1984, having tried many and varied types of civil cases before both judges and juries, and appearing before the appellate courts.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, I was employed as an aide to the Jefferson Parish, Louisiana legislative delegation in the Louisiana legislature. Upon graduation from law school in 1984, I began my practice by working as a landman and by preparing title abstracts for oil and gas exploration sites.
After working in the oil industry, I continued my practice of law as an assistant district attorney in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana, and then I began a private practice in civil law which continues to this day.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Loyola University New Orleans
- J.D. | Law
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- B.S. | Business Administration - Pre Law
- Louisiana State Bar
- Texas State Bar Association