Attorney Aderonke Lipede is a skilled trial lawyer committed to social justice who specializes in Criminal Defense, Juvenile Delinquency, Youthful Offender matters, and civil rights/anti-discrimination matters in Quincy, Boston, Roxbury, Dorchester, Hyde Park, Lynn, Brockton, Somerville, Medford, and Chelsea. Attorney Lipede, a former real estate broker, also specializes in real estate transactions and landlord/tenant disputes. Call if you need an affordable, knowledgeable, and committed trial lawyer on your side to protect your civil rights or your property.
Attorney Lipede is also the founder and Executive Director of Sanctuary For Justice, Inc. a faith-based civil rights organization.
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Employment Law
- Juvenile Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- White Collar Crime
- Stockbroker & Investment Fraud
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Founder/Executive Director
- Sanctuary For Justice, Inc.
- Law Office of Aderonke Lipede
- Boston University School of Law
- Georgetown University
- B.A. | History and Government
- Massachusetts State Bar  # 567431
- Q. Can my 16 year old be arrested for threatening to shoot someone in response to a threat made to her 9 year old sister?
- A: Please be advised that a threat to do harm may potentially subject an individual to criminal charges and it is not a legal defense to a threat. However, if as you say, the person came to your home, it is unlikely based upon your recitation of the facts, a complaint against your daughter. If the person is coming to your home, contact the police and do not engage with this individual. For ongoing harassment, you have the option to seek a harassment prevention order in the District Court if there are at least (3) incidents of harassment. Good luck and be safe.