Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Elder Law
- Energy, Oil and Gas
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota
- Severson, Wogsland & Liebl, PC
- - Current
- Co-founding member of SW&L Attorneys.
- Nilles Law Firm
- Attorney and shareholder.
- Law Clerk
- East Central Judicial District
- Law clerk for eight District Court Judges.
- Jamestown College
- B.A. | Criminal Justice/History & Political Science
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude; College Fellow in Criminal Justice; College Fellow in History/Political Science;
Websites & Blogs
- Adam Wogsland
- Our Blog
- Your Right To Speak With An Attorney Prior To Submitting To A Chemical Test, Minnesota Edition
15 February 2018
- How Can A Guardian Ad Litem Help Me With The Adult Guardianship Process?
8 February 2018
- Top Five Reasons Mediation Is Better Than Court
1 February 2018
- What’s The Difference Between Employees And Independent Contractors?
25 January 2018
- Severely Injured Mother Fights For Her Constitutional Rights
18 January 2018
- Insults, Assault, And In-Between: What Are Grounds For A Harassment Restraining Order In Minnesota?
11 January 2018
- Make A Resolution To Be A Problem Solver
4 January 2018
- GOP Tax Reform Bill
28 December 2017
- Your Right To Speak With An Attorney Prior To Submitting To A Chemical Test
21 December 2017
Contact & Map