Adam M TaubYou work. We work for you.
- Employment Law, Civil Rights, Education Law
Adam M. Taub is a graduate of the University of Michigan and University of Connecticut School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in Michigan, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. Adam joined NachtLaw in January 2018 after working at Miller Cohen P.L.C. for over three years as an Associate Attorney. He has represented numerous individuals and labor unions against employers in federal and state courts, as well as administrative agencies, including EEOC, OSHA, NLRB, and MERC. He primarily focuses on labor and employment law.
While in law school, Adam served as a member of the Connecticut Law Review. He also received the Pro Bono award for completing the greatest number of community service hours of anyone in his law school graduating class. Other honors included receiving two CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for receiving the highest grade in a law school course.
Prior to law school, Adam served as a Corps Member with City Year Boston, an Americorps program. With City Year, he tutored, mentored, and ran afterschool programs for inner-city students in Boston Public Schools. He also oversaw the mentoring programs at all ten City Year Boston schools and helped support other City Year projects. During his time at City Year, Adam learned the importance of helping disadvantaged people and decided to devote his legal career to fight for social justice.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Education Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
The amount of the fee shall be one third (1/3) of the total pre-tax value of all recovery, whether through settlement or judgment. For the purposes of fee calculation, the total value of recovery includes the fair monetary value of any benefits, gifts, or concessions obtained as a result of this representation. It does not include the costs or fees associated with any claim or judgment against you.
- 6th Circuit
- Croson, Taub, & Michaels, PLLC
- - Current
- Associate Attorney
- Nacht & Roumel, P.C.
- Associate Attorney
- Miller Cohen
- Legal Intern
- Sugar Law Center
- University of Connecticut School of Law
- J.D. (2013) | Law & Criminal Law
- Honors: Academic Honors in Law & Interpretation and Criminal Law Pro Bono Award
- Activities: Member, Connecticut Law Review
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. (2008) | History
- Activities: Participant, Campus Intramural Sports Program
- Michigan State Bar
- How the Expiration of Collective Bargaining Agreements Affect the Individual Contracts of Athletes
- Employment & Labor Lawyers
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.