For more than 25 years, I have represented individuals and business of all sizes in a wide spectrum of business, commercial litigation and intellectual property matters. I now concentrate my practice on copyright, trademark and computer/Internet law with a focus on assisting entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses, particularly in the technology sector. I also represent individuals in the entertainment and publishing industry. In addition to my legal practice, I operate a software company, Essentia Software Corporation, which publishes a popular payroll software application for household employers.
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
I give free telephone consultations
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer flat rates and alternative billing arrangements for some basic services.
- 3rd Circuit
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- J.D | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Yale University
- Ph.D | Anthropology
- Colgate University
- B.A | Anthropology
- Honors: High Honors
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delaware County Bar Association
- International Trademark Association
- - Current
- Q. We with the friend have a youtube channel. Who owns the property rights on the videos?
- A: The first question is whether Youtube claims any rights. It's terms of service state, "For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content". That's pretty clear. Second, who, between you and your friend, are the owners of the videos. Typically, unless there is an agreement to the contrary, the owner of the copyright in a photo or video is the person who took the photo or makes the video. So, your friend is the owner unless you have an agreement with your friend that says otherwise.