Founded by Adam Feldman, the Feldman Law Firm is a dedicated, aggressive practice that specializes in a wide variety of charges. Using his experience as a former prosecutor, Adam is able to bring a unique edge to the courtroom that other criminal attorneys can't provide. Adam has successfully defended many cases ranging from DUI, assault, domestic violence, theft, prescription drug charges, drug and marijuana charges, sex crimes, violent crimes, white collar or federal crimes, and weapon possession charges.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC offers free consultations to any potential client. Call (602) 540-7887 to make an appointment.
Credit Cards Accepted
The Feldman Law Firm, PLLC accepts all major credit cards
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Lead Criminal Attorney/Head of Criminal Division
- Alcock & Associates, P.C.
- Mr. Feldman honed his craft as a skilled litigator and criminal defense attorney at the law firm of Alcock & Associates, P.C. Here Mr. Feldman obtained dismissals and not guilty verdicts in cases ranging from DUI to Murder. Because of Mr. Feldman's excellent reputation with the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, the defense bar, and the Maricopa County Superior Court judges, he quickly rose to the position of Lead Criminal Attorney. Here, Mr. Feldman offered guidance and support to a team of approximately eight criminal defense attorneys. Mr. Feldman left the law firm so as to provide more personal service to his clients. By opening his own law firm, Mr. Feldman has been able to maintain a lower case load. This means more time to better serve each individual client.
- Deputy County Attorney
- Maricopa County Attorney's Office
- While under the auspices of former county attorneys, Andrew Thomas and Rick Romley, Adam Feldman gained invaluable experience as a prosecutor. Here Mr. Feldman learned how to prosecute cases ranging from DUI to violent felonies. Mr. Feldman also gained tremendous trial training and experience while in this office. Mr. Feldman left the county attorney's office to pursue a career in criminal defense.
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Mr. Feldman graduated cum laude
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- B.A. | Psychology
- State Bar of Arizona  # 023201
- The Feldman Law Firm PLLC