Adam Edward PhillipsAdam E. Phillips, Attorney at Law, P.C.
- Business Law, Divorce, Criminal Law ...
Adam Phillips was raised in Evanston, Wyoming. After graduating from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Arts Degree, he had a strong desire to return to the cowboy state, and attend the University Of Wyoming College Of Law. Adam has a rich family history with Wyoming and the law. Adam’s father, two brothers, and several extended family members are all Wyoming College of Law graduates and lawyers.
After graduating in 2007, Adam relocated to Lander to begin his legal career with the Fremont County Attorney's Office. He worked as a prosecutor until 2012 when he opened a general and trial practice law firm: Adam E. Phillips, Attorney at Law, P.C., located in Lander, Wyoming. Adam practices statewide in a variety of areas including but not limited to: Criminal law, business administration, municipal law, personal injury, negligence, and civil litigation. Adam works very diligently to provide high-quality, efficient and responsive legal service on a personalized basis.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Municipal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- 10th Circuit
- French: Spoken, Written
- Private Practice
- Adam E. Phillips, Attorney at Law, P.C.
- - Current
- Deputy County Attorney
- Fremont County Prosecuting and County Attorney's Office
- University of Wyoming College of Law
- J.D. | Juris Doctorate
- Brigham Young University
- B.A. (2002) | Political Science
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- A.A. (1999) | General Studies
- Wyoming State Bar  # 6-4231
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.