Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Adam D. FurrWoodruff Family Law Group
- Family Law, Divorce, Appeals & Appellate ...
- North Carolina
Adam, a director at Woodruff Family Law group, has been practicing family law since 2012. Adam is considered a caring and compassionate attorney by his clients, and it is the time he spends preparing clients for mediation or court and helping to educate them on local law that satisfies him the most. For Adam, it’s seeing his clients smiling and enjoying life again that makes it all worthwhile.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- North Carolina
- Woodruff Family Law Group
- Elon University
- J.D. (2012)
- Appalachian State University
- B.A. (2009)
- 10 Best Law Firms - North Carolina
- American Insitute of Family Law Attorneys
- Greensboro Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Family Law Specialist
- North Carolina Bar
- Adam D. Furr's Website Profile
- Woodruff Family Law Group Website
- North Carolina Divorce Lawyers Blog
- Custody Orders Involving Military Servicemembers
June 2, 2023
- North Carolina Requirements for Modifying Child Custody
May 31, 2023
- Child Support Guidelines
May 26, 2023
Woodruff Family Law Group 420 West Market Street, Greensboro NC 27401 336-272-9122 www.woodrufflawfirm.com email@example.comYour Child Custody Case
Woodruff Family Law Group 420 West Market Street, Greensboro NC 27401 336-272-9122 www.woodrufflawfirm.com firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.