Aastha is the owner and founder of Madaan Law, P.C.. She focuses her practice in the areas of business law, franchise law, and estate planning. Aastha is a strong advocate of good planning, in life and in business. She takes the time to explain the legal process and answer any questions for potential clients. Prior to founding Madaan Law, Aastha worked with a boutique business law firm where she practiced business litigation and provided legal advice to small businesses. She learned the ins and outs of future planning for individuals and businesses, and uses her litigation knowledge to help her client avoid costly and often irreparable mistakes. Aastha earned her Juris Doctor at Whittier Law School, and earned her Bachelor of Arts from University of California, Irvine.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We have payment plans and tiered plans for clients that need ongoing services.
- Hindi: Spoken, Written
- Brownstone Law Group, PC
- Whittier Law School
- J.D. (2012) | International Law; Environmental Law
- Honors: CALI Awards; Dean's List, Outstanding Student Leader Award
- University of California - Irvine
- B.A. (2008) | English
- Rising Stars 2018
- Rising Star
- South Asian Bar Association of North America
- The SABA North America Rising Star Award recognizes a lawyer who is under 40 years old or has been practicing for less than 10 years. They should exemplify a broad range of high achievement in their practice area, innovation, leadership, legal and community service and commitment to diversity.