A. Wilson Webb
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Consumer Law ...
Primarily represent Consumers in disputes involving Lenders (including Mortgages), Auto Dealers and other Credit Sellers; in actions involving fraud, deceptive trade practices, fraudulent foreclosure practices, unfair or illegal debt collection practices (including threats of criminal prosecution) and invasion of privacy. Also represent debtors (consumers and small businesses) in bankruptcy courts, including lawsuits (adversary proceedings) brought within bankruptcy court against Creditors & 3rd parties (dealers), &/or pending state court suits removed for pursuit in bankruptcy court, &/or challenging discharge of certain debts or seeking declarations of dischargeability on otherwise non-dischargeable debts(i.e., student loans).
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- General Civil
- Lemon Law
- Litigation within Bankruptcy Courts (Adversary Proceedings)
- 11th Circuit
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- J.D. (1983) | Law
- Alabama State Bar
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Alabama State Chair
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.