(855) 473-1818Tap to Call This Lawyer
A. Leigh CangelosiBogin, Munns and Munns, P.A.
- Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
A. Leigh Cangelosi is an attorney with the Gainesville, Florida law firm, Bogin, Munns & Munns. Ms. Cangelosi's areas of practice include Estate Planning, Probate, Guardianship, Business Law, and Real Estate. She received her B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Florida - Warrington College of Business in 1995, and her J.D from University of Florida, Fredric G. Levin College of Law in 2000.
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Business Law
- Business Formation
Additional Practice Areas
- Commercial and Real Estate Closings and Refinance
- Small Business Formations
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bogin, Munns & Munns
- - Current
- Grunder & Petteway, P.A.
- A. Leigh Cangelosi, Esq.
- Three Rivers Legal Services, Inc.
- University of Florida
- J.D. (2000)
- Pro Bono Award
- Florida Bar
- Award given for donating attorney time to underprivileged clients through Three Rivers Legal Services.
- Florida State Bar  # 425494
- - Current
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.