A. J. Mitchell

A. J. Mitchell

Law Offices of A. J. Mitchell
  • Bankruptcy, Business Law, Divorce ...
  • Georgia
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Divorce
  • Personal Injury
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
17 Questions Answered

Q. My mother is transfering property in banks county ga. to my brother and i . how does he transfer all ownership to me?
A: He may execute a quitclaim deed transferring his interest to you. You will have to complete a Form PT-61 and present both the fully executed quitclaim deed and PT-61, along with a fee, to the real estate deed room in the Superior Court of the county where the property is situated.
Q. What is the differents between a Quitclaim Deed and a Quiet Title Action
A: A quitclaim deed is one of several real property conveyance documents. It allows one to convey property to another without guaranteeing free and clear title or without a warranty of title. Any and all liens on title remain on title after conveyance to new owner. A quiet title action is generally an equitable remedy awarded through the courts. The effect of such an action, if granted by a court, establishes an individual's right to ownership of real property against one or more adverse claimants.
Q. What happens if ex-wife never filed quick claim deed and didnt refinance per court order.house going into foreclosure
A: You may have grounds to file a contempt of court action against your ex-wife for failing to obey a court order. It is advisable to consult with an experienced attorney in this regard.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
2330 Scenic Highway
Snellville, GA 30078
Telephone: (770) 972 Ext. 6623
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.