Clay Graham is a criminal defense attorney serving primarily Tarrant and Dallas County. Clay has successfully tried criminal cases ranging from Complex Intoxication Related Offenses, Drug Possession, and Murder. Clay also holds a license as a Registered Nurse in Texas, and is frequently retained to consult in criminal cases to review injury and autopsy evidence, as well as to develop a client's health conditions for the purpose of developing a legal defense to a crime, or to mitigate guilt. Clay served on the Board of Directors for the Innocence Project of Texas from 2010-2011. Clay participated in the investigation of several cases that lead to exoneration in Dallas county between 2007 and 2011. During law school, Clay volunteered more than 1000 hours of service in the the investigation of Actual Innocence Cases and served as Exoneree Liaison, as well as Case Manager.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Social Security Disability
- Nurse License Defense
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Representation for Social Security Disability Appeals is based upon 20% contingency fee. This means that my fee is "contingent" upon you, the client obtaining a favorable decision for an award of money before I will claim a fee.
- Texas Wesleyan University
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.S. (1996) | Nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Texas since, 1996, Clay has acute care experience in Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology, Intensive Care, and all Internal Medicine Sub-Specialties.
- Activities: Member, Texas Nurses Association, Member, American Nurses Association
- Regional Champion, Dispute Resolution
- American Bar Association
- Mediation Representation Champion. Advanced to National Level and placed 5th in the Nation as law student.