Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C.
The attorneys at Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. represent Chicago and greater Illinois clients injured in personal injury cases, such as serious automobile accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and premises liability. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. prides themselves on their forward thinking approach working each personal injury litigation efficiently to their clients advantage. The firm has recovered millions in damages for personal injury clients. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. also represents immigration clients in a wide range of matters, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, removal proceedings, and appeals of immigration status denials. They represent both individuals seeking citizenship or visas for close family members and business owners seeking visas or residence permits for critical employees. The firm's staff speaks Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, and Turkish to serve a wide variety of immigration needs.
Peter Zneimer has over 15 years of experience successfully litigating personal injury cases before both state and federal courts. Attorney Zneimer has also been able to obtain settlements in favor of his clients through his extensive knowledge of investigative techniques and negotiating skills.
Sofia Zneimer is a published and experienced lawyer in immigration law. She specializes in business immigration and has represented clients ranging from multi-national corporations to individual investors before numerous government agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department. Before Ms. Zneimer joined the firm, she worked for a national law firm as an immigration attorney and also served the immigration needs of a Fortune 500 company for many years. Ms. Zneimer represents families and individuals seeking to bring or keep loved ones in the United States.
- Even Supposedly Friendly Dogs Can Be Dangerous
4 April 2020
- Pedestrian Deaths Rise in 2019
28 February 2020
- Driving While Stoned In Illinois Challenges Police
12 February 2020
- Chicago Evaluates E-Scooter Pilot Program
4 February 2020
- Left Hand Turns Cause Injuries and Deaths
26 December 2019
- Chicago Struggles To Protect Bicyclists
27 November 2019
- State of Illinois Strengthens Scott’s Law
30 September 2019
- Vapes Cause Hospitalizations in Illinois
21 September 2019
- Chicago Joins E-Scooter Boom, Injuries Follow
30 June 2019
- How to request Satisfactory Departure for ESTA VWP Travelers during Coronavirus
24 March 2020
- Public Charge Statement of Self-Sufficiency and the Totality of the Circumstances Framework
12 March 2020
- Public Charge Inadmissibility and Documents Required
7 March 2020
- USCIS will begin implementing the Public Charge Rule on February 24, 2020
5 February 2020
- Can a State Prosecute Identity Theft or Fraud if False Documents are Used to Gain Employment?
12 November 2019
- The immigration denials on public charge grounds on increase
12 August 2019
- Top ten reasons for H-1B denials
7 May 2019
- Work in marijuana business may affect citizenship applications
19 April 2019
- USCIS will require use of new Form I-539, I-539A, and biometrics for any application received after March 21, 2019
12 March 2019