Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C.
The attorneys at Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. represent Chicago and greater Illinois clients injured in personal injury cases, such as serious automobile accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and premises liability. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. prides themselves on their forward thinking approach working each personal injury litigation efficiently to their clients advantage. The firm has recovered millions in damages for personal injury clients. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. also represents immigration clients in a wide range of matters, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, removal proceedings, and appeals of immigration status denials. They represent both individuals seeking citizenship or visas for close family members and business owners seeking visas or residence permits for critical employees. The firm's staff speaks Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, and Turkish to serve a wide variety of immigration needs.
Peter Zneimer has over 15 years of experience successfully litigating personal injury cases before both state and federal courts. Attorney Zneimer has also been able to obtain settlements in favor of his clients through his extensive knowledge of investigative techniques and negotiating skills.
Sofia Zneimer is a published and experienced lawyer in immigration law. She specializes in business immigration and has represented clients ranging from multi-national corporations to individual investors before numerous government agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department. Before Ms. Zneimer joined the firm, she worked for a national law firm as an immigration attorney and also served the immigration needs of a Fortune 500 company for many years. Ms. Zneimer represents families and individuals seeking to bring or keep loved ones in the United States.
- Bicyclist Are More Visible With Bright Clothing
11 August 2018
- Big Increase In Pedestrian Deaths Linked To SUVS
6 July 2018
- Do you know where your children are?
1 June 2018
- Mandatory rearview cameras are a welcome safety feature
25 May 2018
- Hit-And-Run Crashes Skyrocketing
1 May 2018
- Uber To Require Background Checks For Some Drivers
17 April 2018
- Pedestrian Injuries On The Rise
3 April 2018
- Sleepy Truckers Pose Threat On Our Highways
24 February 2018
- Textalyzer Proposed To Hold Distracted Drivers Accountable
26 January 2018
- Vague Laws Invite Arbitrary Power
17 April 2018
- HIV Epidemiologist’s Work Insufficient for a National Interest Waiver
24 October 2017
- Diversity Visa Lottery Begins on October 3, 2017
20 September 2017
- Graceful Ways to Stay Out of Trouble During the Grace Periods
31 August 2017
- A Businessmen Fails to Meet Threshold Requirement for a National Interest Waiver
16 June 2017
- The U.S. Supreme Court strikes down as unconstitutional citizenship statute that favors unwed mothers over unwed fathers in transmission of U.S. Citizenship. Going forward, both are disfavored
12 June 2017
- AAO issued another decision under the new NIW framework, denying national interest waiver for Physician and Cardiology Researcher
11 June 2017
- University Instructor and Multicultural Education Researcher did not qualify for a National Interest Waiver
9 June 2017
- Teacher and Researcher in Autism Spectrum Disorders Failed to Qualify for a National Interest Waiver
6 June 2017