Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C.
The attorneys at Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. represent Chicago and greater Illinois clients injured in personal injury cases, such as serious automobile accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and premises liability. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. prides themselves on their forward thinking approach working each personal injury litigation efficiently to their clients advantage. The firm has recovered millions in damages for personal injury clients. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. also represents immigration clients in a wide range of matters, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, removal proceedings, and appeals of immigration status denials. They represent both individuals seeking citizenship or visas for close family members and business owners seeking visas or residence permits for critical employees. The firm's staff speaks Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, and Turkish to serve a wide variety of immigration needs.
Peter Zneimer has over 15 years of experience successfully litigating personal injury cases before both state and federal courts. Attorney Zneimer has also been able to obtain settlements in favor of his clients through his extensive knowledge of investigative techniques and negotiating skills.
Sofia Zneimer is a published and experienced lawyer in immigration law. She specializes in business immigration and has represented clients ranging from multi-national corporations to individual investors before numerous government agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department. Before Ms. Zneimer joined the firm, she worked for a national law firm as an immigration attorney and also served the immigration needs of a Fortune 500 company for many years. Ms. Zneimer represents families and individuals seeking to bring or keep loved ones in the United States.
- Dog bite and provocation
24 April 2019
- Pedestrian Deaths On The Rise In Chicago
20 April 2019
- Danger in your back yard – Illinois EPA seals Sterigenics’ buildings in Willowbrook due to high levels of ethylene oxide released in the air.
31 March 2019
- “Dutch Reach” the New Standard for Cyclist Safety in Illinois
30 January 2019
- Decline in Mass Transit Linked to Spike in Auto Accidents
6 January 2019
- Bicyclist Deaths Rise In “Bicycle Friendly” Chicago
5 November 2018
- Truck driver deaths account for one-quarter of all work-related fatalities in the United States
18 October 2018
- Bicyclist Are More Visible With Bright Clothing
11 August 2018
- Big Increase In Pedestrian Deaths Linked To SUVS
6 July 2018
- Work in marijuana business may affect citizenship applications
19 April 2019
- USCIS will require use of new Form I-539, I-539A, and biometrics for any application received after March 21, 2019
12 March 2019
- Delta Regional Authority Provides an Alternative Path to a J-1 Visa Waiver
25 January 2019
- For now, USCIS accepts employment-based adjustment applications based on filing cut-off date
3 January 2019
- Marijuana and Immigrants Should not Mix
5 November 2018
- Vague Laws Invite Arbitrary Power
17 April 2018
- HIV Epidemiologist’s Work Insufficient for a National Interest Waiver
24 October 2017
- Diversity Visa Lottery Begins on October 3, 2017
20 September 2017
- Graceful Ways to Stay Out of Trouble During the Grace Periods
31 August 2017