Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C.
The attorneys at Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. represent Chicago and greater Illinois clients injured in personal injury cases, such as serious automobile accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, and premises liability. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. prides themselves on their forward thinking approach working each personal injury litigation efficiently to their clients advantage. The firm has recovered millions in damages for personal injury clients. Zneimer & Zneimer, P.C. also represents immigration clients in a wide range of matters, including immigrant and nonimmigrant visas, removal proceedings, and appeals of immigration status denials. They represent both individuals seeking citizenship or visas for close family members and business owners seeking visas or residence permits for critical employees. The firm's staff speaks Spanish, Russian, Bulgarian, and Turkish to serve a wide variety of immigration needs.
Peter Zneimer has over 15 years of experience successfully litigating personal injury cases before both state and federal courts. Attorney Zneimer has also been able to obtain settlements in favor of his clients through his extensive knowledge of investigative techniques and negotiating skills.
Sofia Zneimer is a published and experienced lawyer in immigration law. She specializes in business immigration and has represented clients ranging from multi-national corporations to individual investors before numerous government agencies, such as the Department of Homeland Security and the State Department. Before Ms. Zneimer joined the firm, she worked for a national law firm as an immigration attorney and also served the immigration needs of a Fortune 500 company for many years. Ms. Zneimer represents families and individuals seeking to bring or keep loved ones in the United States.
- Pedestrian Safety in Chicago Needs to be Priority
11 November 2020
- Chicago Lags Behind In Installing Protected Bike Lanes
14 October 2020
- Chicago Residents Push For More Shared Streets
14 August 2020
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention Warns Not to Wear N95 Mask While Driving
30 July 2020
- Scooters Will Return to the Streets of Chicago this Summer
24 July 2020
- Drivers More Reckless In Chicago During Pandemic
20 July 2020
- Pedestrian Deaths Major Concern In Chicago
13 July 2020
- Chicago Lakefront Bike Trail Now Open
28 June 2020
- The 606 Trail Re-opens In Chicago
23 June 2020
- Citizenship test becomes tougher after November 30, 2020
13 November 2020
- To EB-3 or not to EB-3, that is the question many noncitizen employees in the backlogged EB-2 category are asking their lawyers.
27 September 2020
- The Supreme Court rejects the Administration’s attempt to terminate DACA
18 June 2020
- HHS opens J-waiver program for any facility with HPSA Score of 7 or above
21 May 2020
- Arguments and Documents to Avoid a Finding of Public Charge Inadmissibility
5 May 2020
- How to request Satisfactory Departure for ESTA VWP Travelers during Coronavirus
24 March 2020
- Public Charge Statement of Self-Sufficiency and the Totality of the Circumstances Framework
12 March 2020
- Public Charge Inadmissibility and Documents Required
7 March 2020
- USCIS will begin implementing the Public Charge Rule on February 24, 2020
5 February 2020