Zalkind Duncan & Bernstein LLP
Websites & Blogs
- “First Step” Criminal Sentencing Bill Reduces Sentence Lengths, but Catches More Defendants in Sentencing Enhancement Net
27 November 2018
- How Would Cross-Examination Under the Department of Education’s Draft Title IX Regulations Work?
16 November 2018
- Massachusetts SJC Grants Global Remedy to Some Defendants Affected by Drug Lab Misconduct but Doesn’t go far Enough
24 October 2018
- Does the Man Suing over #MeToo List About Men in Media Have a Shot?
19 October 2018
- Can I use a Nanny Cam in Massachusetts?
25 September 2018
- What is the Future of a Right to Confrontation in Campus Title IX Proceedings? New Draft Federal Regulations and Holdings in the Sixth Circuit Point in Different Directions.
21 September 2018
- Refused a breathalyzer? Court gives defendants power to decide whether jury is instructed to ignore the absence of breathalyzer evidence
10 September 2018
- Commonwealth v. Gomez: A Conditional Victory for Defendants
31 August 2018
- Advice for Parents of Incoming College Students: What You and Your Child Need to Know About Sexual Assault and Harassment
30 August 2018
Contact & Map