Zalkind Duncan & Bernstein LLP
Websites & Blogs
- Owen Labrie’s Attempt to Get a New Trial Illustrates Serious Problems with Criminal Laws Related to Computer Sex Crimes
23 February 2017
- SJC Punts Again on Global Remedy, But Adopts New Protocol to Resolve Dookhan Drug Cases More Quickly
10 February 2017
- In Commonwealth v. Peterson, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Brings (a Little) Reality to Bear on Statute Criminalizing Drug Possession in “School Zones”
20 January 2017
- Criminal Justice Reform: How Are We Doing in Massachusetts? (Part 2 of 2)
9 January 2017
- Criminal Justice Reform: How Are We Doing in Massachusetts? (Part 1 of 2)
4 January 2017
- Will a Trump Administration Change Anything About College Sexual Assault?
27 December 2016
- A Texas Court Blocked Overtime Pay for Massachusetts Workers – What Now?
21 December 2016
- United States v. Tavares: What is a “Divisible” Criminal Statute and Why Does it Matter?
12 December 2016
- What is the Impact of a Weaker DOE on the Civil Rights of Minority and Immigrant Students?
8 December 2016
Contact & Map