Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A.
For 50 years, Wood, Atter & Wolf has represented clients throughout the State of Florida. With five practicing attorneys, Wood, Atter & Wolf is small enough to provide individual, quality attention to each of its clients, and large enough to have the resources necessary to provide legal counsel of the highest degree. Wood, Atter & Wolf handle a wide range of cases, including: criminal defense, intellectual property, business law, personal injury, family law, elder law, and estate planning. Visit Wood, Atter & Wolf's website to learn more
- What is a Marriage of Moderate Duration?
8 March 2017
- What is Child Support?
1 March 2017
- What is Nominal Alimony?
23 February 2017
- Child Testimony and Litigation
20 February 2017
- I Just Had A Second Baby, Can I Modify My Child Support Obligation Downward?
10 February 2017
- My Marriage is NOT Irretrievably Broken, But My Spouse Wants a Divorce.
8 January 2017
- Do I Qualify for Permanent Alimony?
25 December 2016
- Modifying Child Support- What is a substantial change in circumstances?
19 December 2016
- The Unwed Father’s Fight to Protect His Rights
6 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of Injured Pedestrians in Florida? Crossing a Street and Crossing a Crosswalk
14 June 2017
- What if a Child Drowns at a Private Home, School, Day Care Center, or Summer Camp? Duty of Supervision
24 May 2017
- What are the Legal Rights of a Child Injured at a Florida Day Care Center? Elements of a Case
8 May 2017
- What are the Elements of a Florida Day Care Center Case? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
18 March 2017
- What are the Rights of Pedestrians Crossing the Street? Wrongful Death Cases in Florida
6 March 2017
- What are the Risks of Vehicles Crashing into a Day Care Center? Need for Barriers Legal Rights of Injured Children
23 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of Injured Children and of Parents Who Lose a Child as a Result of a “Running the Red Light” Automobile Accident?
2 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of the Child Injured Due to Another Driver’s Negligence?
15 November 2016
- What Should a Parent Do If a Child Is Injured While at a Day Care Center?
14 November 2016
- What are the Duties and Responsibilities of Day Care Centers? Safe and Supportive Environment – Not a Fight Club
22 June 2017
- What are the Legal Rights When a Child Dies Under the Supervision of a Day Care Center? Hot Car and Hot Van Deaths
13 June 2017
- What if a Child is Injured or Dies While Under the Supervision of a Day Care Center?
9 June 2017
- What is a Child or Adult is Injured at a Fair, Theme Park, Amusement Park, or Festival? Two Women and a 7 Year Old Child Fall from Ferris Wheel
19 May 2017
- What if a Child Suffers an Ear Injury at Day Care, School, or Summer Camp?
9 May 2017
- How Many Day Care Centers in Alabama are Licensed versus Unlicensed by Religious Exemption?
20 March 2017
- What are the Risks of Religious Based Day Care Centers? Importance of Sleeping and Napping Protocols
18 March 2017
- What if a Child Suffers an Eye Injury Due to the Negligence of Others?
14 January 2017
- How Well Are Day Care Centers Inspected or Monitored? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
5 January 2017