Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A.
For 50 years, Wood, Atter & Wolf has represented clients throughout the State of Florida. With five practicing attorneys, Wood, Atter & Wolf is small enough to provide individual, quality attention to each of its clients, and large enough to have the resources necessary to provide legal counsel of the highest degree. Wood, Atter & Wolf handle a wide range of cases, including: criminal defense, intellectual property, business law, personal injury, family law, elder law, and estate planning. Visit Wood, Atter & Wolf's website to learn more
- Natural Disasters and Hurricanes: What Happens to My Florida Family Law Parenting Plan?
16 September 2017
- Do I really need a Florida Divorce Attorney? Can I Afford to Hire a Family Law Lawyer?
5 September 2017
- When is a Preferred Time of Year to File a Florida Divorce Action?
28 August 2017
- How do I Prepare my Children for “Back to School” with my Co-Parent? Florida Family Law Issues
13 August 2017
- Can Summer Photos and Posts on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) Be Used Against Me During or After My Florida Divorce?
23 July 2017
- What Happens if My Former Spouse Stops Making the Mortgage Payments? Florida Family Law Issue
20 July 2017
- What is a Florida Simplified Divorce? Married at First Sight TV Show
15 July 2017
- How Does Service in the Military Affect a Florida Divorce?
10 July 2017
- What is a Marriage of Moderate Duration?
8 March 2017
- What if a Child is Bitten or Attacked by a Neighbor’s Dog? Legal Rights of the Injured Child in Florida
15 August 2017
- What are the Legal Rights of a Family Following the Death of a Child at a Day Care Center, School or Summer Camp? Hot Van and School Bus Deaths
14 August 2017
- What if a Child is Injured Under the Care of a Babysitter, Day Care Center, School, or Summer Camp? The Legal and Practical Evaluation of a Case
13 August 2017
- Is a Gym or Fitness Center Required to Carry a Child Care License Similar to a Day Care Center in Florida?
10 August 2017
- What is the Law in the State of Florida for Leaving a Child Unattended in a Vehicle, Day Care Center Van, or Other Motor Vehicle?
31 July 2017
- What Safety Measures Should Child Care Providers, Babysitters, Summer Camps, and Day Care Centers Take to Protect Children and Toddlers from Drowning Incidents?
1 July 2017
- What are the Florida Legal Rights of Parents Following the Drowning Death of a Child, Infant, or Toddler?
28 June 2017
- What are the Legal Rights of Injured Pedestrians in Florida? Crossing a Street and Crossing a Crosswalk
14 June 2017
- What if a Child Drowns at a Private Home, School, Day Care Center, or Summer Camp? Duty of Supervision
24 May 2017
- What if a Child Suffers Personal Injuries or Fatal Injuries as a Resulting of a Boating or Tubing Accident?
24 August 2017
- What if a Child is Subjected to Corporal Punishment at a Day Care Center? Importance of Child Care Regulations and Video Surveillance
23 August 2017
- What if a Child is Injured or Killed by Another Child at a Day Care Center?
22 August 2017
- What are the Legal Rights of a Child Subjected to Improper Restraints, Corporal Punishment, False Imprisonment and Other Bad Acts at a Day Care Center?
21 August 2017
- Can a Case or Claim Be Filed Against a Trampoline Park for Improper Maintenance and Inspection?
21 July 2017
- What if there is an Accident at a Trampoline Park? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
15 July 2017
- Does a Day Care License Ensure the Safety of a Child? Issues and Dangers in Oregon Day Care Centers
27 June 2017
- What if a Child is Injured by a Day Care Center Worker? A Disturbing and Shocking Video
25 June 2017
- Can a Day Care Center Be Sued for Corporal Punishment? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
24 June 2017