Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A.
For 50 years, Wood, Atter & Wolf has represented clients throughout the State of Florida. With five practicing attorneys, Wood, Atter & Wolf is small enough to provide individual, quality attention to each of its clients, and large enough to have the resources necessary to provide legal counsel of the highest degree. Wood, Atter & Wolf handle a wide range of cases, including: criminal defense, intellectual property, business law, personal injury, family law, elder law, and estate planning. Visit Wood, Atter & Wolf's website to learn more
Animal & Dog Law
DUI & DWI
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Free ConsultationOffers Video ChatJacksonville, FL Attorney with 41 years of experience
Criminal, Family, Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury
Florida State University College of Law and Florida State University College of Law
- Reducing Your Risk of Permanent Alimony
6 August 2020
- What is a Parenting Plan?
6 July 2020
- Meeting Your Child’s Special Needs After Separation
29 June 2020
- Top 5 Divorce Law Myths
22 June 2020
- How Does Unemployment or Jobless Situation Affect Florida Child Support?
26 May 2020
- How Can I Move Out of State if I Have a Parenting Plan in The State of Florida?
11 May 2020
- How Will Coronavirus Protocols and Quarantines Affect Florida Domestic Violence Issues and Orders?
27 March 2020
- COVID-19 and Co-Parenting in the State of Florida
20 March 2020
- Can I Get Alimony Modified in the State of Florida? What You Need to Know
10 March 2020
- What are the Legal Rights and Issues Involved in Wrongful Death Cases in the State of Florida?
19 November 2019
- What are the Civil and Criminal Consequences to Hazing by Fraternities and Sororities on College Campuses in the State of Florida?
11 November 2019
- What are Some Choking Hazards at Day Care Centers? Safety Measures to Keep in Mind
30 August 2019
- What is a Danger In or Near Most Florida Homes? The Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, and Other Aquatic Areas
28 August 2019
- Why is Monitoring and Supervision During Nap Time Important? Risks and Dangers to Children
9 August 2019
- Lawnmowers – What Safety Steps to Follow to Protect Child? 9,000 Children Injured Annually by Lawnmowers
30 July 2019
- What are Choking Hazards at Day Care Centers? Legal Rights of Injured Child and Parents.
5 July 2019
- Are Some Breeds of Dogs More Likely to Bite a Child Than Others? Legal Rights of Dog Bite Victims
10 June 2019
- What Safety Steps Should Be Taken by Community Pools, Summer Camps, and Day Care Centers? Risks of Drowning
6 June 2019
- Are Child at Risk for COVID-19? 9 Year Old Dies in Putnam County, Florida
9 August 2020
- How Can Hot Car Deaths for Children be Avoided? Safety Measures and Laws
3 April 2020
- What Measures Can Be Taken to Prevent Drownings / Injuries in a Bathroom? Focus on Child Safety
22 March 2020
- What are the Dangers of Semi Tractor Trailers on the Road? Legal Rights of Injury Victims
3 March 2020
- What are the Legal Rights of a Child Suffering a Fracture at a Day Care Center?
10 February 2020
- What are the Safety Benefits of Bicycle Helmets? Lawmakers Promote Helmet Laws
9 February 2020
- What if a Child is Hit as a Pedestrian by a Negligent or Drunk Driver? Legal Rights of the Injured Child and Family
18 November 2019
- What is the Statute of Limitations for a Sex Abuse Case? Depends on the State – Trend Towards Increasing SOL
20 September 2019
- What are the Dangers or Consequences of Running a Red Light? Legal Rights of Victims
9 September 2019