Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A.
For 50 years, Wood, Atter & Wolf has represented clients throughout the State of Florida. With five practicing attorneys, Wood, Atter & Wolf is small enough to provide individual, quality attention to each of its clients, and large enough to have the resources necessary to provide legal counsel of the highest degree. Wood, Atter & Wolf handle a wide range of cases, including: criminal defense, intellectual property, business law, personal injury, family law, elder law, and estate planning. Visit Wood, Atter & Wolf's website to learn more
- What is a Marriage of Moderate Duration?
8 March 2017
- What is Child Support?
1 March 2017
- What is Nominal Alimony?
23 February 2017
- Child Testimony and Litigation
20 February 2017
- I Just Had A Second Baby, Can I Modify My Child Support Obligation Downward?
10 February 2017
- My Marriage is NOT Irretrievably Broken, But My Spouse Wants a Divorce.
8 January 2017
- Do I Qualify for Permanent Alimony?
25 December 2016
- Modifying Child Support- What is a substantial change in circumstances?
19 December 2016
- The Unwed Father’s Fight to Protect His Rights
6 December 2016
- What are the Elements of a Florida Day Care Center Case? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
18 March 2017
- What are the Rights of Pedestrians Crossing the Street? Wrongful Death Cases in Florida
6 March 2017
- What are the Risks of Vehicles Crashing into a Day Care Center? Need for Barriers Legal Rights of Injured Children
23 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of Injured Children and of Parents Who Lose a Child as a Result of a “Running the Red Light” Automobile Accident?
2 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of the Child Injured Due to Another Driver’s Negligence?
15 November 2016
- What Should a Parent Do If a Child Is Injured While at a Day Care Center?
14 November 2016
- What is the Statute of Limitations or Time Limit to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit for Personal Injuries While on a Cruise?
13 November 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of Students / Pedestrians During Morning Hours Walking to or Near School in Florida?
17 October 2016
- What are the Wrongful Death Laws in Florida? How Do They Apply to the Death of Teenager Through the Age of 19? A Child Under the Age of 25?
12 September 2016
- How Many Day Care Centers in Alabama are Licensed versus Unlicensed by Religious Exemption?
20 March 2017
- What are the Risks of Religious Based Day Care Centers? Importance of Sleeping and Napping Protocols
18 March 2017
- What if a Child Suffers an Eye Injury Due to the Negligence of Others?
14 January 2017
- How Well Are Day Care Centers Inspected or Monitored? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
5 January 2017
- What Injuries are Common During the Holiday Season? Safety Tips to Protect Children Legal Rights of Injured Children
27 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of a Child Injured as a Result of a Rear End Truck Accident?
21 December 2016
- What if a Child is Injured While Under the Supervision of Child Care at a Gym, Fitness Facility, or Other “Non-Traditional” Location?
1 December 2016
- What if a Child is Hit, Assaulted, or Otherwise Harmed at a Day Care Center?
27 November 2016
- What if an Infant is Injured as a Result of a Fall from a Diaper Changing Table in a Day Care Center?
23 November 2016