Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A.
For 50 years, Wood, Atter & Wolf has represented clients throughout the State of Florida. With five practicing attorneys, Wood, Atter & Wolf is small enough to provide individual, quality attention to each of its clients, and large enough to have the resources necessary to provide legal counsel of the highest degree. Wood, Atter & Wolf handle a wide range of cases, including: criminal defense, intellectual property, business law, personal injury, family law, elder law, and estate planning. Visit Wood, Atter & Wolf's website to learn more
- What is the Law as to Annulment in the State of Florida?
12 February 2018
- My spouse and I underwent In Vitro Fertilization. We are getting divorced. What Happens to the Embryos From a Legal Standpoint?
5 February 2018
- I got a letter that I have to pay child support, but I never went to Court. What Should I Do?
31 January 2018
- What is the Required Financial Disclosure for a Florida Family Law Case?
10 January 2018
- What Components of Income are Included in Calculating Alimony and Child Support Payable by a Service Member?
30 December 2017
- Who is Legally Presumed and Determined to be the Father of a Child? Florida Family Law
26 December 2017
- Does It Matter Which Party – Spouse Files First in a Florida Divorce Case?
1 December 2017
- What are the Tax Implications of a Florida Divorce? Proposed Tax Reforms and Alimony
15 November 2017
- Can I Get Divorced in Florida if I Have Been Stationed Here for Military Duty?
7 November 2017
- What are the Dangers of Window Blind Cords? Liability for Personal Injuries and Wrongful Death
18 December 2017
- What if a Child Dies on Property Maintained by a City, County, or State Government Entity? Autopsy Confirms Cause of Death of 3 Year Old In Jacksonville Florida
17 December 2017
- Is a City, School, Day Care Center Summer Camp, or Park Liable for Personal Injuries / Deaths Related to Use or Play on Swing Sets?
19 November 2017
- Should the City of Jacksonville Be Liable or Responsible for “Accidental” Drowning of Toddler? Septic Tank Incident Under Investigation
18 November 2017
- What are the Rights of Pledge if He or She is Hazed or Harmed by a Florida Fraternity, Sorority, Organization, or Club?
5 November 2017
- What are Some Safety Tips to Keep in Mind for Halloween?
31 October 2017
- What is the Duty of a City, Homeowner, or Business with Septic or Lift Stations for Restroom Sewage? Risk of Injury to Children – Attractive Nuisance
23 October 2017
- What if a Child is Seriously Injured or Dies as a Passenger on a Cruise Ship? Legal Rights of the Child and Parents
16 October 2017
- What if a Child is Bitten or Attacked by a Neighbor’s Dog? Legal Rights of the Injured Child in Florida
15 August 2017
- What if a Child is Injured by a Toy? Important Safety Tips – Liability of Child Care Providers
18 December 2017
- What Happens When a Vehicle Crashes into a Day Care Center?
19 November 2017
- What are the Legal Rights When a Day Care Center Ignores the Allergies of a Child? Death of Child in New York Day Care Center From a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
12 November 2017
- What if a Child is Injured in a Bounce House? Lack of Regulations and Lack of Enforcement
8 November 2017
- What are the Legal and Practical Issues Involved with a Personal Injury or Wrongful Death Case with a Day Care Center?
6 November 2017
- What if a Child is Injured in an Automobile Accident While Being Transported by a Day Care Center?
18 October 2017
- What are the Duties of Business Owners, Restaurants, and Property Owners as to Oil Traps, Grease Traps, and Other Areas on Premises?
17 October 2017
- What if a Child Suffers Personal Injuries or Fatal Injuries as a Resulting of a Boating or Tubing Accident?
24 August 2017
- What if a Child is Subjected to Corporal Punishment at a Day Care Center? Importance of Child Care Regulations and Video Surveillance
23 August 2017