Wood, Atter & Wolf, P.A.
For 50 years, Wood, Atter & Wolf has represented clients throughout the State of Florida. With five practicing attorneys, Wood, Atter & Wolf is small enough to provide individual, quality attention to each of its clients, and large enough to have the resources necessary to provide legal counsel of the highest degree. Wood, Atter & Wolf handle a wide range of cases, including: criminal defense, intellectual property, business law, personal injury, family law, elder law, and estate planning. Visit Wood, Atter & Wolf's website to learn more
- Can Summer Photos and Posts on Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) Be Used Against Me During or After My Florida Divorce?
23 July 2017
- What Happens if My Former Spouse Stops Making the Mortgage Payments? Florida Family Law Issue
20 July 2017
- What is a Florida Simplified Divorce? Married at First Sight TV Show
15 July 2017
- How Does Service in the Military Affect a Florida Divorce?
10 July 2017
- What is a Marriage of Moderate Duration?
8 March 2017
- What is Child Support?
1 March 2017
- What is Nominal Alimony?
23 February 2017
- Child Testimony and Litigation
20 February 2017
- I Just Had A Second Baby, Can I Modify My Child Support Obligation Downward?
10 February 2017
- What Safety Measures Should Child Care Providers, Babysitters, Summer Camps, and Day Care Centers Take to Protect Children and Toddlers from Drowning Incidents?
1 July 2017
- What are the Legal Rights of Injured Pedestrians in Florida? Crossing a Street and Crossing a Crosswalk
14 June 2017
- What if a Child Drowns at a Private Home, School, Day Care Center, or Summer Camp? Duty of Supervision
24 May 2017
- What are the Legal Rights of a Child Injured at a Florida Day Care Center? Elements of a Case
8 May 2017
- What are the Elements of a Florida Day Care Center Case? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
18 March 2017
- What are the Rights of Pedestrians Crossing the Street? Wrongful Death Cases in Florida
6 March 2017
- What are the Risks of Vehicles Crashing into a Day Care Center? Need for Barriers Legal Rights of Injured Children
23 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of Injured Children and of Parents Who Lose a Child as a Result of a “Running the Red Light” Automobile Accident?
2 December 2016
- What are the Legal Rights of the Child Injured Due to Another Driver’s Negligence?
15 November 2016
- Can a Case or Claim Be Filed Against a Trampoline Park for Improper Maintenance and Inspection?
21 July 2017
- What if there is an Accident at a Trampoline Park? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
15 July 2017
- Does a Day Care License Ensure the Safety of a Child? Issues and Dangers in Oregon Day Care Centers
27 June 2017
- What if a Child is Injured by a Day Care Center Worker? A Disturbing and Shocking Video
25 June 2017
- Can a Day Care Center Be Sued for Corporal Punishment? Legal Rights of the Injured Child
24 June 2017
- What are the Duties and Responsibilities of Day Care Centers? Safe and Supportive Environment – Not a Fight Club
22 June 2017
- What are the Legal Rights When a Child Dies Under the Supervision of a Day Care Center? Hot Car and Hot Van Deaths
13 June 2017
- What if a Child is Injured or Dies While Under the Supervision of a Day Care Center?
9 June 2017
- What is a Child or Adult is Injured at a Fair, Theme Park, Amusement Park, or Festival? Two Women and a 7 Year Old Child Fall from Ferris Wheel
19 May 2017