William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has over 32 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Fun Morning Supporting Children’s Fitness And Health
19 September 2017
- Child Passenger Safety Week: Are Your Kids Properly Secured?
18 September 2017
- MADD Seminar Today
15 September 2017
- How Can We Stop Texting While Driving Accidents?
14 September 2017
- Self-Driving Cars About To Revolutionize The World, Not To Mention Personal Injury Law
12 September 2017
- Football Games And Car Wrecks Can Cause Same Serious Injury
8 September 2017
- Why Do Texas Car Crash Deaths Continue to Rise?
7 September 2017
- DWI Cases Settled For Insurance Policy Limits
6 September 2017
- Texas Auto Insurance Companies Flooded with Claims
5 September 2017
- What Does Trucker Working Conditions Have to Do with Your Safety?
25 August 2017
- How Did Movie Star Jayne Mansfield Improve Highway Safety?
17 July 2017
- New Law To Permit Bigger Tractor-Trailers Will Make Our Highways Less Safe
27 June 2017
- Meth to Blame for Fatal Texas Truck Collision
5 June 2017
- Bad Truck Drivers Causing Serious Crashes in Fort Worth
23 May 2017
- Speeding 18 Wheeler Ignites Car in Flames
3 May 2017
- These Recommendations Would Save Lives in 18 Wheeler Wrecks
5 April 2017
- Why Early Investigation is Crucial in a Tractor-Trailer Crash
13 March 2017
- Texas Softball Team Crash Update; Why Depositions Are Critical
24 February 2017