William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Latest Wrong Way Crash Almost A Disaster
15 February 2019
- Latest Texas DWIs: UT’s Star QB Arrested, Cop’s Ear Bitten Off, Mexican Food Blamed
11 February 2019
- Good Settlement For Fort Worth Car Accident Victim
8 February 2019
- 5,000 Fort Worth Children Get New Running Shoes
6 February 2019
- Car Crash Epidemic in DFW Has To Be Stopped
5 February 2019
- Super Bowl: DWIs and Botched Call Lawsuit
1 February 2019
- Negligent Entrustment of Vehicle in Texas
31 January 2019
- Elderly Drivers And Car Accidents Serious Problem
29 January 2019
- Bad Roads Adding To Spike In Car Crashes in Texas. Can You Sue Government?
25 January 2019
- Key Federal Regulations For 18 Wheelers
24 January 2019
- How Much Money Can You Get From Commercial Truck Insurance After Crash?
27 December 2018
- Do Trucking Safety Rules Apply To Small Business Trucks and Vans?
30 November 2018
- Recent Texas Truck Crashes Avoidable
31 October 2018
- Why Is US Government Failing to Act as Fatal Truck Crashes Surge?
21 September 2018
- Truck Accident Settlement Calculator │How Much Is My Case Worth?
3 August 2018
- Who Pays Your Damages After 18-Wheeler Crash?
24 May 2018
- Dallas – Fort Worth Garbage Truck Accidents
18 April 2018
- 18-Wheeler Drivers Taking Dangerous Opioid Drugs? DOT To Finally Test
14 March 2018