William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has over 32 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Two Women Saved From Burning Car By 85-Year-Old
20 July 2017
- Bigger Vehicles Are Better In Texas, Unless They’re On This List
18 July 2017
- What Do Venus, Video, And Vegetables Have In Common?
14 July 2017
- 5 Ways Using Social Media Can Ruin Your Car Wreck Lawsuit
11 July 2017
- Can You Be Found At Fault For Auto Crash During Huge Storm?
10 July 2017
- Arlington Police Cracking Down On Road Rage
7 July 2017
- New Way Health Insurance Companies Cheat Car Wreck Victims
5 July 2017
- Happy Fourth of July!
3 July 2017
- Jet Ski Accident Critically Injures Young Man, Highlights Risks of Boating
28 June 2017
- How Did Movie Star Jayne Mansfield Improve Highway Safety?
17 July 2017
- New Law To Permit Bigger Tractor-Trailers Will Make Our Highways Less Safe
27 June 2017
- Meth to Blame for Fatal Texas Truck Collision
5 June 2017
- Bad Truck Drivers Causing Serious Crashes in Fort Worth
23 May 2017
- Speeding 18 Wheeler Ignites Car in Flames
3 May 2017
- These Recommendations Would Save Lives in 18 Wheeler Wrecks
5 April 2017
- Why Early Investigation is Crucial in a Tractor-Trailer Crash
13 March 2017
- Texas Softball Team Crash Update; Why Depositions Are Critical
24 February 2017
- What You Should Do After A Tractor-Trailer Crash
20 January 2017