William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has over 32 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Injured Texans To Get Telemedicine Choice — Finally
26 May 2017
- Today’s Vote To Reduce The Wrecks in Dallas And Fort Worth Caused By Drunk Drivers?
22 May 2017
- How to Avoid Being a Victim of Road Rage
19 May 2017
- Texas Senate and Governor Abbott: Texting While Driving Ban MUST be passed
18 May 2017
- Tonight’s Ride of Silence a Powerful Statement for Bicycle Safety
17 May 2017
- Will This Stop Wrong Way Crashes On Our Highways?
15 May 2017
- Good News: New Law Will Help Injured Texans Pay for Medical Care
12 May 2017
- Why Are So Many Children Hit By Cars In Fort Worth?
11 May 2017
- URGENT: Tell Your State Reps to Support These Critical DWI Laws
9 May 2017
- Bad Truck Drivers Causing Serious Crashes in Fort Worth
23 May 2017
- Speeding 18 Wheeler Ignites Car in Flames
3 May 2017
- These Recommendations Would Save Lives in 18 Wheeler Wrecks
5 April 2017
- Why Early Investigation is Crucial in a Tractor-Trailer Crash
13 March 2017
- Texas Softball Team Crash Update; Why Depositions Are Critical
24 February 2017
- What You Should Do After A Tractor-Trailer Crash
20 January 2017
- Trucking Crashes Cause Huge Number of Fatal Workplace Accidents
6 January 2017
- Truck Safety Rules To Weaken
20 December 2016
- Was Fatal Cheerleader Bus Crash Caused By 18-Wheeler Driver, Car Driver, Or the State of Texas?
7 December 2016