William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- $10.9 Million Verdict Upheld In Fatal Bus Crash
14 June 2018
- Car Accidents Caused By Bad Road Conditions
12 June 2018
- Top Attorney Award
8 June 2018
- Maximum $100,000 Recovered For Motorcycle Rider
6 June 2018
- Warning: Ride-sharing Can Be Dangerous
5 June 2018
- Bill Berenson Donates Five New College Scholarships
1 June 2018
- Road Construction Crashes On The Rise In DFW
31 May 2018
- How You Can Win Your Truck Accident Case
29 May 2018
- Why Memorial Day Is So Important
25 May 2018
- Who Pays Your Damages After 18-Wheeler Crash?
24 May 2018
- Dallas – Fort Worth Garbage Truck Accidents
18 April 2018
- 18-Wheeler Drivers Taking Dangerous Opioid Drugs? DOT To Finally Test
14 March 2018
- Four Defense Tactics Trucking Companies Use to Avoid Liability
12 February 2018
- How To Prove Truck’s Maintenance Violations To Get Higher Award
19 January 2018
- Who is Liable When Delivery Truck Driver Causes Crash?
21 December 2017
- Dallas Trucking Company Paid Off Texas Safety Inspector
30 November 2017
- How Electronic Logging Will Reduce Truck Crashes
8 November 2017
- Technology Could Prevent Whopping 77,000 Truck Crashes A Year
3 October 2017