William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has over 32 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Texas Lawmakers: Lower The DWI Limit, Keep Us Safer!
24 March 2017
- How To Handle Your Child’s Personal Injury Settlement
22 March 2017
- Our Dallas Fort Worth Roads Are Far Too Dangerous
20 March 2017
- Stowers Demand: Valuable Tool To Use Against Giant Insurance Companies
17 March 2017
- Will Texting While Driving Finally Be Outlawed in Texas?
15 March 2017
- Personal Injury Protection: What You Need To Know
14 March 2017
- The Tragic Reality of Brain Injuries In Children And Teenagers
10 March 2017
- How Are So Many Drivers Getting Addicted To Narcotics?
9 March 2017
- Why Are So Many Of Our Teens Dying on Dallas-Fort Worth Roads?
7 March 2017
- Why Early Investigation is Crucial in a Tractor-Trailer Crash
13 March 2017
- Texas Softball Team Crash Update; Why Depositions Are Critical
24 February 2017
- What You Should Do After A Tractor-Trailer Crash
20 January 2017
- Trucking Crashes Cause Huge Number of Fatal Workplace Accidents
6 January 2017
- Truck Safety Rules To Weaken
20 December 2016
- Was Fatal Cheerleader Bus Crash Caused By 18-Wheeler Driver, Car Driver, Or the State of Texas?
7 December 2016
- Winning 18-Wheeler Rear-End Accidents
2 December 2016
- What,18 Wheeler Companies Allowed To Hide Previous Crashes?
8 November 2016
- Lack Of Insurance Coverage For Tractor-Trailer Companies A Growing Problem
18 October 2016