William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Distracted Driver Faces Prison For Doing This
17 December 2018
- Huge Verdict In Dallas Cowboy Death Case
14 December 2018
- Berenson Injury Law’s 14th Annual Children’s Holiday Program
13 December 2018
- Three Fatal Car Crashes in DFW in 24 Hours
10 December 2018
- Auto Claims | 5 Insurance Company Tricks to Watch Out For
7 December 2018
- Dram Shop Trial Starts Today: Did Bar Cause Death of Dallas Cowboy?
5 December 2018
- Broken Bones After a Car Accident: What To Do
29 November 2018
- Texas Car Accident Laws To Know After Crash
27 November 2018
- Thanksgiving Holiday Dangerous On Roads
21 November 2018
- Do Trucking Safety Rules Apply To Small Business Trucks and Vans?
30 November 2018
- Recent Texas Truck Crashes Avoidable
31 October 2018
- Why Is US Government Failing to Act as Fatal Truck Crashes Surge?
21 September 2018
- Truck Accident Settlement Calculator │How Much Is My Case Worth?
3 August 2018
- Who Pays Your Damages After 18-Wheeler Crash?
24 May 2018
- Dallas – Fort Worth Garbage Truck Accidents
18 April 2018
- 18-Wheeler Drivers Taking Dangerous Opioid Drugs? DOT To Finally Test
14 March 2018
- Four Defense Tactics Trucking Companies Use to Avoid Liability
12 February 2018
- How To Prove Truck’s Maintenance Violations To Get Higher Award
19 January 2018