William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has almost 40 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Self-Driving Vehicles Start Here Today: Attention Cowboys Fans
19 October 2018
- New York Limo Crash Was Avoidable
17 October 2018
- 10 Tips to Avoid Bad Weather Crashes
15 October 2018
- Who is Liable in a School Bus Crash and How Are Damages Paid?
10 October 2018
- Berenson Injury Law Sponsored Cowtown Marathon’s Children’s Races Saturday
8 October 2018
- Head and Brain Injuries After a Car Accident
5 October 2018
- Huge Air Ambulance Bill After Car Accident? Here’s What To Do
3 October 2018
- NFL Games and DWI’s: Beware of Dangers of Car Accidents
28 September 2018
- Steps to Negotiating a Personal Injury Settlement
27 September 2018
- Why Is US Government Failing to Act as Fatal Truck Crashes Surge?
21 September 2018
- Truck Accident Settlement Calculator │How Much Is My Case Worth?
3 August 2018
- Who Pays Your Damages After 18-Wheeler Crash?
24 May 2018
- Dallas – Fort Worth Garbage Truck Accidents
18 April 2018
- 18-Wheeler Drivers Taking Dangerous Opioid Drugs? DOT To Finally Test
14 March 2018
- Four Defense Tactics Trucking Companies Use to Avoid Liability
12 February 2018
- How To Prove Truck’s Maintenance Violations To Get Higher Award
19 January 2018
- Who is Liable When Delivery Truck Driver Causes Crash?
21 December 2017
- Dallas Trucking Company Paid Off Texas Safety Inspector
30 November 2017