William K. Berenson
Texas attorney William K. 'Bill' Berenson has over 32 years of personal injury experience representing thousands of clients in motor vehicle collision cases. He has collectively recovered millions in financial compensation for victims and their families due to the negligence of others. Fort Worth Attorney Berenson has tried dozens of car crash cases in jury trials, and settled thousands of cases before trial.
Bill has been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Personal Injury Trial Law. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a select organization that recognizes attorneys who have argued or settled individual client cases for multi-million dollar amounts. Attorney Berenson was acknowledged as one of the best personal injury lawyers in Tarrant County by other lawyers, and Forth Worth Magazine. He is a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association.
Attorney Berenson is actively involved in the local Forth Worth community, donating time and money to support Southern Methodist University, local schools, the Forth Worth Animal Adoption Center and Human Society of North Texas, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), the Boy Scouts of America, and other organizations. Mr. Berenson's law firm endowed a total of $5,000 in college scholarship awards to students. Berenson is an experienced marathon runner who has completed dozens of 26.2-mile races.
- Big Recovery In Difficult Case
23 February 2018
- Car Wreck Deaths Up Huge 10% in Texas Last Year
21 February 2018
- Verdict for Injured Motorcyclist Upheld On Appeal
19 February 2018
- Simple New Test Can Detect Concussions in Auto Crash Victims
16 February 2018
- New Law Repeals Excessive Reimbursement to Medicaid
14 February 2018
- Excellent Legal Education Conference Attended in Hawaii
12 February 2018
- Whiplash Isn’t Just a Pain in the Neck
9 February 2018
- How the Texas Hospital Liens Statute Can Affect Your Injury Damages Recovery
7 February 2018
- How Much Could Texting While Driving Cost You?
5 February 2018
- Four Defense Tactics Trucking Companies Use to Avoid Liability
12 February 2018
- How To Prove Truck’s Maintenance Violations To Get Higher Award
19 January 2018
- Who is Liable When Delivery Truck Driver Causes Crash?
21 December 2017
- Dallas Trucking Company Paid Off Texas Safety Inspector
30 November 2017
- How Electronic Logging Will Reduce Truck Crashes
8 November 2017
- Technology Could Prevent Whopping 77,000 Truck Crashes A Year
3 October 2017
- What Does Trucker Working Conditions Have to Do with Your Safety?
25 August 2017
- How Did Movie Star Jayne Mansfield Improve Highway Safety?
17 July 2017
- New Law To Permit Bigger Tractor-Trailers Will Make Our Highways Less Safe
27 June 2017