William D. Kickham
Attorney William D. Kickham is a Boston injury lawyer committed to providing clients with experienced representation and dedication. He handles car accident, slip and fall, premises liability, nursing home neglect, elder abuse, medical malpractice and workers compensation cases.
Construction Site Accidents and Injuries
Murder and Homicide Law
Sexual Assault / Rape
Slip & Fall and Premises Liability Accidents
Traffic Violations / Speeding Tickets
DUI & DWI
Real Estate Law
- “Biggest Massachusetts Drug Bust” – Just Part of Failure of ‘War on Drugs’
10 February 2018
- Current Climate of “Sex Assault” Accusations: McCarthyism Redux?
8 January 2018
- Current Media Explosion of Sexual Assault Accusations: Rights of those Falsely Accused?
16 December 2017
- Sexual Assault Accusations In the Wake of Harvey Weinstein & Kevin Spacey: What of Those Falsely Accused?
3 December 2017
- Sealing Criminal Records: To Do or Not To Do?
13 November 2017
- Should Drug Testing Violators Be Sentenced to Jail – Or A Hospital?
27 October 2017
- Massachusetts Criminal Justice Reform Stirs Debate
14 October 2017
- Massachusetts SJC Limits Police Testimony on Sobriety Tests for DUI/Marijuana Cases
22 September 2017
- Massachusetts Alcohol Breath Tests Temporarily Suspended In OUI Cases
25 August 2017
- Johnson & Johnson: “Asbestos Was Never in Our Talc Products.” The Evidence May Prove Otherwise.
13 February 2018
- Statutes of Limitations in Massachusetts Personal Injury Cases
9 January 2018
- Let’s Remember to be Truly Thankful For what Each Of Us Has
23 November 2017
- Pit Bull Attack Death A Painful Reminder: Dogs Are Sometimes Deadly
2 November 2017
- Talc/Baby Powder Cancer Lawsuits Gain Traction
14 October 2017
- Massachusetts Football/Sports Concussion Injuries: Who’s Liable?
23 September 2017
- Massachusetts Negligent Security Lawsuit Follows Murder of Two M.D.’s – Part Two of Two
23 August 2017
- Negligent Security Lawsuit Filed By Families of Two Doctors Murdered by Intruder in South Boston
13 August 2017
- Michelle Carter Sued Civilly for Wrongful Death of Conrad Roy III
4 August 2017