Villanueva & Sanchala
Websites & Blogs
- New York State Department of Labor Misclassification – Delivery Workers Were Independent Contractors
1 July 2018
- Does your business pay its employees overtime? Are you ready for a Department of Labor Audit or Investigation?
28 May 2017
- Are Tour Guides Independent Contractors or Employees Under New York Labor Law?
1 April 2017
- Is a Security Guard an Employee or Independent Contractor?
24 March 2017
- New York Department of Labor Audit Lawyer – Is a writer an employee or a freelance contractor?
26 February 2017
- Are Drivers Independent Contractors or Employees?
12 December 2016
- Yoga Instructors Are Found To Be Independent Contractors In Recent New York Court of Appeals Decision
23 November 2016
- Personal Liability for Unpaid Wages under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and NY Labor Law
21 November 2016
- Department of Labor Audit UI Tax Division Lawyer Case Update – Delivery Workers
27 September 2016
Contact & Map