The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Can a Jury Award Damages for Medical Expenses but Nothing for “Pain and Suffering”?
20 April 2018
- The Difference Between an “Invitee” and a “Licensee” in a Georgia Premises Liability Lawsuit
13 April 2018
- Mule-Drawn Carriage Ride Prompts Complicated Insurance Lawsuit
6 April 2018
- GA Court Throws Out $30 Million Car Accident Judgment Due to Incorrect Jury Instruction
29 March 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court Upholds $40M Wrongful Death Award Against Chrysler
23 March 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court Reverses $22 Million Negligence Award, Orders New Trial
15 March 2018
- Is a Georgia Employer Liable for an Off-Premises Employee Shooting?
9 March 2018
- Is a Parking Lot Liable if You Fail to Look Before Crossing?
2 March 2018
- Does Bankruptcy Get an Insurance Company Off the Hook for a Personal Injury Judgment?
27 February 2018