The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Georgia Military School Faces Civil Lawsuit Over Alleged Physical, Sexual Abuse of 12-Year-Old Cadet
7 December 2018
- Can Georgia Employees Claim Workers’ Compensation if They are Injured While Going to Lunch?
30 November 2018
- Judge Rejects Lawsuit Arising from Electrician’s Fall From Ceiling
23 November 2018
- Store Not Liable for Loose Dustpan That May Have Caused Customer’s Fall
16 November 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court: Personal Injury Lawsuit Financing Deals are Not “Loans”
9 November 2018
- Georgia Lodge Owner Not Responsible for Accidental Shooting on the Property
5 November 2018
- How Does a Traffic Ticket Affect the Timing of a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia?
31 October 2018
- Ga. Appeals Court Rejects Malpractice Lawsuit Over Botched Patient Transfer
26 October 2018
- Can You Recover Personal Injury Damages for Witnessing a Fatal Accident?
19 October 2018