The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Georgia Quail Preserve Not Liable for “Controlled Burn” That May Have Led to Truck Accident
12 October 2018
- Ga. Court of Appeals Upholds $4.5M Medical Malpractice Verdict
5 October 2018
- Georgia Court of Appeals Reinstates Lawsuit Against Alleged Hit-and-Run Driver
1 October 2018
- Appeals Court Upholds $125,000 Verdict Against Auto Body Shop After Car Lift Crushes Customer’s Foot
28 September 2018
- Georgia Hospital Not Liable for Patient’s Death Despite Nurse’s Failure to Follow Orders
21 September 2018
- How Your Cruise Ship Ticket can Limit Your Right to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit
14 September 2018
- How do You Settle a Personal Injury Claim with an Insurance Company in Georgia?
7 September 2018
- Can a Judge Dismiss a Personal Injury Lawsuit for Failing to Meet Discovery Deadlines?
31 August 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court Reinstates Food Poisoning Lawsuit
24 August 2018