The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- How Georgia’s “Family Purpose Doctrine” can Determine Responsibility for a Car Accident
23 June 2017
- Are Pedestrian Accidents Always the Driver’s Fault?
15 June 2017
- Georgia Supreme Court Affirms Theme Park’s Liability in Gang Beating Case
9 June 2017
- Georgia Police Officer Absolved of Legal Liability in Teenager’s Suicide
2 June 2017
- When Can a Rainy Day Lead to a Premises Liability Lawsuit?
31 May 2017
- How Can an Umbrella Policy Protect Me Following a Car Accident?
26 May 2017
- Georgia Court Upholds $4 Million Verdict in Infant Wrongful Death Case
19 May 2017
- How Imprecise Statements Can Derail Your Slip-and-Fall Claim
12 May 2017
- How Georgia Law Affects the Time to Bring a Product Liability Claim
5 May 2017