The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- How Ridesharing May Affect Your Car Insurance in Georgia
13 February 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court Rules “Free” Admission Deprives Child Victim of Right to Sue
8 February 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court Rejects Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Atlanta Teacher
1 February 2018
- Does a Fianceé Qualify for Accident Benefits Under a Car Insurance Policy?
31 January 2018
- Does Georgia Law Require Manufacturers to Warn Third Parties About Dangerous Products?
27 January 2018
- Contradictory Testimony Dooms Car Accident Victim’s Push for Summary Judgment Against Insurer
19 January 2018
- When is a Georgia Store Owner Liable for a Rainy Day Slip-and-Fall Accident?
12 January 2018
- Plaintiff Who Represents Himself Against the State Finds He Has No Case
5 January 2018
- Waiting to Notify Your Insurance Company About an Accident can Come Back to Haunt You
29 December 2017