The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Georgia Company Faces Accident Lawsuit After “Entrusting” Vehicle to Employee With Multiple DUIs
9 December 2016
- Georgia Supreme Court Clears Asbestos Lawsuit to Go to Trial
5 December 2016
- Injured Electrical Worker’s “Silence” Not Grounds for Dismissing Lawsuit
30 November 2016
- Georgia Gas Station Owner Faces Trial Over Delivery Driver’s Injuries
26 November 2016
- Do I Need to Preserve My Wrecked Car Following an Accident?
18 November 2016
- Is a Georgia Landlord Responsible for Defective Construction of a Building?
13 November 2016
- Can My Facebook Page Be Used Against Me in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
3 November 2016
- Georgia Judge Erred in Requiring Expert Testimony to Prove Woman Died in House Fire
31 October 2016
- Georgia Court Rejects “Negligent Supervision” Claim Against Bar Owner Following DUI Accident
27 October 2016