The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Federal Court Rejects Lawsuit Over Metal Shavings Left in Surgical Patients’ Brains
18 August 2017
- Can You Sue Someone in Georgia for an Injury That Occurred in a Foreign Country?
11 August 2017
- Failure to Recall Exact Location of Accident Dooms Atlanta Victim’s Lawsuit
6 August 2017
- Georgia Court Refuses to Enforce Nursing Home Arbitration Agreement
31 July 2017
- Is a Settlement Binding if the Insurer Mails the Check to the Wrong Address?
28 July 2017
- Georgia College Not Liable for Study Abroad Drowning Death
22 July 2017
- Georgia Supreme Court Revives Bus Accident Lawsuit
16 July 2017
- Is an Insurance Company Liable for Losing an Accident Victim’s Car?
5 July 2017
- Does a Shooting Qualify as an “Accident” Under a Homeowners Insurance Policy?
30 June 2017