The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Where do I Sue a “John Doe” Driver for Negligence in Georgia?
10 August 2018
- Is a Georgia Store Owner Liable for Customers Injured in the Parking Lot?
3 August 2018
- Appeals Court Throws Out $10.6 Million Negligence Judgment Against City of Albany
31 July 2018
- Can You Accept a Car Accident Settlement Three Years Later?
27 July 2018
- Judge Allows Trip-and-Fall Victim to Proceed with Lawsuit Based on Presence of Clear Clothes Hanger
20 July 2018
- Railroad Disputes Employee’s Report of Broken Chair Accident
12 July 2018
- Court of Appeals Affirms $2M Car Accident Award to Injured High Jumper
6 July 2018
- Georgia Court Rejects Test Drivers’ UM Claim Against Auto Dealership’s Policy
29 June 2018
- Georgia Supreme Court Holds Family May Seek Limited Damages for Wrongful Death of Woman After 20-Year Coma
21 June 2018