The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Insurer Possibly on the Hook for Georgia Railroad Crossing Accident
11 April 2017
- Atlanta Mall Absolved of Responsibility for Patron’s Murder
6 April 2017
- Georgia Landlord Not Responsible for Deck Collapse at Party
31 March 2017
- Is a Georgia Doctor Liable for Failing to Properly Diagnose a Suicidal Patient?
24 March 2017
- Georgia Justices Reject Emotional Distress Claim Over Mishandling of Child’s Remains
17 March 2017
- Georgia Supreme Court Reinstates Lawsuit Over Pitbull Attack
10 March 2017
- How “Charitable Immunity” Can Defeat Some Georgia Personal Injury Claims
5 March 2017
- How Does a Georgia Court Calculate Economic Damages?
28 February 2017
- Company Insurer Liable for Drunk Driving Employee’s Accident
22 February 2017