The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Insurance Company Faces “Bad Faith” Lawsuit Over Failure to Settle Drunk Driving Accident Claim
18 September 2020
- Georgia Court Tosses $100,000 Award of Future Medical Expenses in Car Accident Lawsuit
11 September 2020
- 11th Circuit Rejects Negligence Lawsuit Over Controlled Burn at Georgia Military Base
4 September 2020
- 11th Circuit: Atlanta Condo Managers Failed to Promptly Inform Insurer of Emlpoyee’s Sexual Assault
31 August 2020
- Atlanta Judge Allows Punitive Damages Claim Against Trucking Company Over 2016 Accident
28 August 2020
- Court of Appeals: Victims Suing Under Maritime Law May Seek Full Amount of Medical Bills, Regardless of What Insurance Paid
21 August 2020
- Federal Appeals Court Dismisses Negligence, Emotional Distress Lawsuit Against Georgia Cemetery
14 August 2020
- Is Posting a “Wet Floor” Sign Enough for a Store to Avoid Legal Liability for a Slip-and-Fall Accident?
7 August 2020
- The Importance of Establishing Causation in a Georgia Personal Injury Lawsuit
31 July 2020