The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Georgia Woman May Sue Doctor Following False Arrest for Prescription Abuse
23 September 2016
- Georgia Court Defines “Occasional Rental” Exclusion in Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
17 September 2016
- Macon Shooting Victim Allowed to Proceed With Civil Suit Against Restaurant Owner
10 September 2016
- Photographs Insufficient to Prove “Dangerous” Crosswalk in Slip-and-Fall Case
4 September 2016
- Atlanta Court Rejects Vacationing U.S. Couple’s Lawsuit Against Bahamas Resort
30 August 2016
- Georgia Court Orders New Trial Over Improperly Screened Jury
27 August 2016
- Can a Long-Term Illness Cause a “Sudden Emergency”?
20 August 2016
- Georgia Judge Settles Question of Who Owned Car on Day of Fatal Accident
13 August 2016
- Georgia Homeowner’s Policy Does Not Cover “Accidental” Shooting
5 August 2016