The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Widow Not Required to Disclose Personal Journal in Wrongful Death Lawsuit
20 May 2016
- Atlanta Judge Reduces Punitive Damage Award in Defective Hip Replacement Case
13 May 2016
- Georgia Judge Sanctions Defendant for Losing Evidence in Truck Accident Case
6 May 2016
- Georgia Accident Victim Says Social Media Company’s Negligence Caused Crash
29 April 2016
- Georgia City Faces Wrongful Death Trial Over Teenager’s Suicide
22 April 2016
- Georgia Hospital Not Liable for Hundreds of Forged Mammograms
15 April 2016
- Insurer Not Liable for Fight Over Ownership of Car
8 April 2016
- Georgia Store Faces “Slip and Fall” Trial Over Clothing Rack Placement
1 April 2016
- Appeals Court Reinstates “Toxic Tort” Claim Over Mold-Infested Apartment
31 March 2016