The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Harbor Freight Faces Trial Over Sale of Allegedly Defective Gasoline Can
19 April 2019
- Georgia Supreme Court Holds Insurer Not Responsible for $5.3 Million Accident Judgment
12 April 2019
- Is a Personal Injury Defendant Responsible for Insurance Company’s Spoliation of Evidence?
5 April 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeals Upholds $10.9 Million Car Accident Verdict
29 March 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeals Dismisses Personal Injury Claim Against Polk County Sheriff
22 March 2019
- Ga. Court of Appeals Holds State Insolvency Pool Entitled to “Offset” Claims Using Other “Primary” Insurance Coverage
15 March 2019
- When is a Defendant’s Drunk Driving Relevant to a Personal Injury Claim?
8 March 2019
- How the Fifth Amendment can Affect a Georgia Personal Injury Case
1 March 2019
- Georgia Supreme Court Rules County Employees Immune from Suit in Fatal Dog Attack Case
28 February 2019