The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
Marietta, GA 30060
Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law and University of Tennessee
Marietta, GA 30060
Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury and Products Liability
Mercer University and The University of Georgia School of Law
- How to Report Nursing Home Abuse in the State of Georgia
30 July 2021
- Understanding Products Liability Claims in Georgia
23 July 2021
- Crashes With Large Trucks are Bad News for Cars
16 July 2021
- How to Deal With Aggressive Drivers in Georgia
9 July 2021
- Should You Handle Your Own Settlement Negotiations?
2 July 2021
- Georgia’s Negligent Security Laws
30 June 2021
- Speed Limiters for Large Commercial Trucks Might be Back on the Agenda
25 June 2021
- Why Do I Need a Personal Injury Attorney?
18 June 2021
- Watch Your Back for Rear-End Collisions
11 June 2021