The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Appeals Court Opens the Door to Reinstate Guardrail Lawsuit Against GDOT
14 June 2018
- Georgia Court Reverses $700,000 Auto Accident Verdict
8 June 2018
- Is a Manufacturer Liable When a Customer Installs a Third-Party Product?
2 June 2018
- GA Court: Private Contractor Not Liable for Failing to Monitor Criminal Suspects Who Murdered Albany Man
30 May 2018
- Avoiding Socially Awkward Situations May Constitute an “Assumption of Risk” in Slip and Fall Cases
25 May 2018
- Georgia Court Rules Bicycle Accident Victim May Attempt to Add Defendant to Personal Injury Case
18 May 2018
- Judge Holds Auto Mechanic Not Covered by Insurance Policy When Test Driving Customer’s Vehicle
11 May 2018
- Georgia Court Holds Lease Limits Time Period for Tenant to File Personal Injury Claim Against Landlord
4 May 2018
- Homeowners’ Insurer Not Liable for Fatal Shooting at Party Hosted by Owner’s Son
1 May 2018