The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Georgia Supreme Court Revives Lawsuit Arising From Dominican Vacation
15 February 2019
- Macon Judge Awards Accident Victim $1.5 Million Due to Postal Service Driver’s Negligence
8 February 2019
- Georgia Court of Appeals Rejects Effort to Add Doctor to Wrongful Death Case
1 February 2019
- Forklift Manufacturer Faces Federal Trial Over Injured Worker
30 January 2019
- VA Not Liable for Patient Injured During Surgery
25 January 2019
- Can You Owe Your Own Insurance Company Money After Winning a Personal Injury Judgment?
18 January 2019
- What Happens When You Name the Wrong Defendant in a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
11 January 2019
- Savannah Judge Allows Customer to Proceed with Lawsuit Over Defective Department Store Fitting Room Door
4 January 2019
- Federal Court Clears Ex-Hospital CEO to Pursue Defamation Lawsuit Against CNN
31 December 2018