The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Can You File a Wrongful Death Lawsuit for a Work-Related Death?
19 October 2017
- Georgia Insurer Faces Racketeering Charge After Denying Car Accident Victim’s Claim
13 October 2017
- Does Workers’ Compensation “Offset” a Georgia Uninsured Motorist Carrier’s Liability for a Car Accident?
6 October 2017
- Why do Personal Injury Defendants Transfer Cases to Federal Court?
29 September 2017
- Is “Joint and Several” Liability Dead in Georgia?
22 September 2017
- Georgia Court Rejects Lawsuit Against TV Manufacturer Over Deadly Fire
15 September 2017
- Can I Recover My Child’s Medical Expenses From a Negligent Third Party?
8 September 2017
- Is it Malpractice if a Hospital Makes You Wait Too Long to Receive Treatment?
4 September 2017
- How Uninsured Motorist Coverage Protects You Following an Accident Caused by a Drunk Driver
31 August 2017