The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
- Georgia Supreme Court Reopens Accident Case Involving High Jumper
14 February 2020
- Macon Judge Dismisses Truck Driver’s Claim for “Loss of Income” Due to Insufficient Evidence
7 February 2020
- Federal Court Rejects Law Students’ Class Action Over Misreported Bar Exam Results
31 January 2020
- Ga. Court of Appeals Rules for Insurance Company in UM Coverage Dispute Arising from 2015 Auto Accident
24 January 2020
- Appeals Court Rejects Injured Savannah Dockworker’s Lawsuit Against Cargo Ship Owner
17 January 2020
- Ga. Supreme Court Reinstates Data Breach Lawsuit Against Athens Clinic
10 January 2020
- Georgia Supreme Court Reinstates Federal Personal Injury Claims Against Norfolk Southern
3 January 2020
- Can You File a Personal Injury Lawsuit in the U.S. if You are Injured on a European Cruise Ship?
31 December 2019
- Georgia Bus Operator May Face Punitive Damages Over Accident
27 December 2019