The Persons Firm, LLC
The Persons Firm, LLC devotes 100% of its law practice to personal injury and wrongful death cases. The Marietta, Georgia law firm handles cases involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, sexual battery, premises liability, dog bites, as well as nursing home abuse and neglect.
Firm attorneys Ben Persons and Amanda Emmons Persons have obtained more than $21 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients since 2007. Mr. Persons is an active member of numerous legal organizations, including the Georgia and Cobb County Trial Lawyers Associations, Cobb County and Buckhead Bar Associations, and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. and Mrs. Persons both received their law degrees form the Mercer University School of Law in Georgia. After law school, Ben Persons worked for Atlanta law firms defending Fortune 100 corporations and insurance companies. Mrs. Persons worked as a prosecutor for the Cobb County District Attorney conducting felony criminal trials involving violent crimes. While there, she was promoted to prosecute major felonies in the Crimes Against Women and Children Division. Mr. and Mrs. Persons are active members of the Marietta community. Ben Persons is an active member of the Methodist Habitat for Humanity Coalition in Cobb County, Georgia, and volunteers as a youth soccer coach.
Marietta, GA 30060
Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law and University of Tennessee
Marietta, GA 30060
Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home, Personal Injury and Products Liability
Mercer University and The University of Georgia School of Law
- What You Should Know About Nursing Home Falls
8 April 2022
- Feds Continue Watering Down Truck Driver Safety Rules
31 March 2022
- What to Do if You are Involved in a Ride-Sharing Accident in Georgia
25 March 2022
- Georgia Auto Accident Lawyers Use Expert Witnesses
18 March 2022
- Liability Issues in Substance-Related Collisions
11 March 2022
- Deadly Fireball Wreck in Atlanta
4 March 2022
- Tadpole Nerve Regeneration Could Give a Clue for Treating Spinal Cord Injuries
28 February 2022
- Does the HELPERR Mnemonic Really Help Prevent Birth Injuries?
25 February 2022
- Commercial Truck Involved in Deadly Hit-and-Run Crash on the Interstate
18 February 2022