The McAleer Law Firm P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- Georgia Multi-Car Accident Injures over a Dozen People
27 September 2019
- The Importance of Following Procedure When Naming a Government Defendant in a Georgia Personal Injury Claim
19 September 2019
- Appeals Court Rules for Plaintiff in Georgia Slip and Fall Case
13 September 2019
- Court of Appeals Addresses Forgery of Medical Tests by Hospital Personnel in Georgia Medical Malpractice Case
6 September 2019
- Appeals Court Addresses Negligence Standard in Georgia Car Accident Case
27 August 2019
- Appellate Court Finds in Favor of Plaintiff in Recent Georgia Slip-and-Fall Case
15 August 2019
- Court Discusses Governmental Immunity in Recent Georgia School Bus Accident Case
7 August 2019
- Ethylene Oxide Exposure Warning!
26 July 2019
- When Do Georgia Injury Victims Need to Submit Expert Affidavits?
19 July 2019
Contact & Map