The Law Offices of John Day PC
The Tennessee Law Offices of John Day, P.C. represents individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits caused by the negligence of others. All cases undertaken by the Brentwood-based firm and its trial lawyers are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients and their loved ones in medical malpractice, motor vehicle accident, dog bite, and drowning cases. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims in Tennessee, and teaching other attorneys about the state and federal tort and personal injury law. Attorney John Day has successfully litigated cases involving catastrophic birth injury, medical malpractice, and a wide range of other matters. The law firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice law before all Tennessee federal and state courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorneys at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. have received numerous honors and awards. Their peers recognized them with a preeminent 'AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell for their lawyers' legal abilities and ethics. Business Tennessee consistently names John Day as one of the state’s best lawyers. In 2011, the Nashville Post listed John Day as one of Nashville's Top 101 Lawyers. The founding partner is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the most prestigious and exclusive organization of trial lawyers in the country.
- Memorial Day Weekend: Safety Tips
23 May 2018
- The 100 Deadliest Days: Advice for Parents of Teen Drivers
16 May 2018
- National Bike Month: Bike Safety in Nashville
8 May 2018
- May is National Bike Month: Celebrate Early With A Free Helmet for Your Child
27 April 2018
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: Britain Got Tough
24 April 2018
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: 8 Tips for Avoiding It
17 April 2018
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: FOMO and Over-Confidence
10 April 2018
- Distracted Driving Awareness Month: Pedestrian Safety
3 April 2018
- If These 2 Facts Don’t Make You Buy Uninsured Motorist Coverage, Nothing Will
23 March 2018