The Law Offices of John Day PC
The Tennessee Law Offices of John Day, P.C. represents individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits caused by the negligence of others. All cases undertaken by the Brentwood-based firm and its trial lawyers are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients and their loved ones in medical malpractice, motor vehicle accident, dog bite, and drowning cases. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims in Tennessee, and teaching other attorneys about the state and federal tort and personal injury law. Attorney John Day has successfully litigated cases involving catastrophic birth injury, medical malpractice, and a wide range of other matters. The law firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice law before all Tennessee federal and state courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorneys at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. have received numerous honors and awards. Their peers recognized them with a preeminent 'AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell for their lawyers' legal abilities and ethics. Business Tennessee consistently names John Day as one of the state’s best lawyers. In 2011, the Nashville Post listed John Day as one of Nashville's Top 101 Lawyers. The founding partner is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the most prestigious and exclusive organization of trial lawyers in the country.
- Avoiding Boat and Jet Ski Accidents in Tennessee
18 July 2016
- 100 Deadliest Days Could Be Even Deadlier This Year
10 July 2016
- And the Award Goes To . . .
23 June 2016
- Eleven Safety Tips for Parents of Teenaged Drivers
2 June 2016
- Ten Memorial Day Weekend Safety Tips and One Heartfelt Thank You.
26 May 2016
- Dog bites: how to avoid being a statistic or a defendant in a lawsuit
17 May 2016
- Ten Tips To Help Avoid Pedestrian Accidents
10 May 2016
- A Driving Safety Tip You May Not Know
25 April 2016
- Fundamentals Win Games and Lawsuits
18 April 2016