The Law Offices of John Day PC
The Tennessee Law Offices of John Day, P.C. represents individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits caused by the negligence of others. All cases undertaken by the Brentwood-based firm and its trial lawyers are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients and their loved ones in medical malpractice, motor vehicle accident, dog bite, and drowning cases. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims in Tennessee, and teaching other attorneys about the state and federal tort and personal injury law. Attorney John Day has successfully litigated cases involving catastrophic birth injury, medical malpractice, and a wide range of other matters. The law firm’s attorneys are admitted to practice law before all Tennessee federal and state courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorneys at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. have received numerous honors and awards. Their peers recognized them with a preeminent 'AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell for their lawyers' legal abilities and ethics. Business Tennessee consistently names John Day as one of the state’s best lawyers. In 2011, the Nashville Post listed John Day as one of Nashville's Top 101 Lawyers. The founding partner is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the most prestigious and exclusive organization of trial lawyers in the country.
- ATVs and Young Drivers: A Dangerous Combination
15 February 2017
- A Safer Super Bowl Sunday
31 January 2017
- Nashville Pedestrian Accidents
23 January 2017
- Seven Questions You Should Ask Your Insurance Agent
9 January 2017
- Advice From a Lawyer on the New Year’s Resolutions You Should Make
26 December 2016
- Dos And Don’ts If You Know Someone Who Is Injured or Suffering Through a Loss During the Holidays (or really anytime)
22 December 2016
- Regulation Violations and Your Injury Lawsuit
19 December 2016
- NHTSA’s New Guidelines Seek to Reduce Car Crashes Caused by Distracted Driving
12 December 2016
- Prior Complaints and Their Effect on a Lawsuit
5 December 2016