The Forbess Law Firm, P. A.
The Forbess Law Firm, P. A. defends people accused of crimes in Jacksonville, Florida and nearby communities. Criminal defense attorney Raymond Forbess, Sr. has years of experience representing thousands of clients. Consultations are free and confidential. The Forbess Law Firm, P. A. is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss criminal matters with prospective and current clients. Attorney Forbess meets clients in jail, at the law firm's office, or any other convenient Northeast Florida location.
From municipal code violations, misdemeanors, violent felonies, and DUI cases, Mr. Forbess has extensive court experience obtaining favorable case resolutions for clients. This includes convincing prosecutors to drop charges, dismiss cases, and convincing juries to find clients not guilty at trial. The Forbess Law Firm, P. A. has successfully represented clients charged with drug crimes, domestic violence, child abuse, sex offenses, and firearms crimes.
Attorney Forbess was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. He is licensed to practice law in the Florida and Washington, D.C. He is also admitted to federal court in the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida. He is a member of the American, Jacksonville, Florida, and Washington, D.C. Bar Associations. Mr. Forbess is a Jacksonville native and former U.S. Army Ranger and Special Forces Officer. He is qualified as an Expert Marksman on a variety of weapons. He is member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the American Legion, the U.S. Army Ranger Association, and the U.S. Army Special Forces Association.
- ARRESTS ON FEMALE LINGERIE THEFTS AFTER GETAWAY CAR FLIPS
28 March 2017
- NORTH JACKSONVILLE DRUG OPERATION ARRESTS 60
26 March 2017
- JACKSONVILLE STOREOWNER ARRESTED, BONDS SET AT 1.5 MILLION
24 March 2017
- NORTH FLORIDA LAW ENFORCEMENT AGGRESSIVELY TARGETING HEROIN DEALERS
10 March 2017
- “CAR HOPPING” IS A BURGLARY, TAKE A GUN FROM CAR, IT’S ARMED BURGLARY
27 February 2017
- JACKSONVILLE SHERIFF’S CORRECTIONS OFFICER ARRESTED
10 February 2017
- FLORIDA SEX OFFENDER ARRESTED ON GUN CHARGES IN 8 YEAR OLD CHILD’S DEATH
8 February 2017
- FORMER FLORIDA MUSIC TEACHER, ALREADY A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER, REARRESTED ON 3 NEW CHARGES 30 DAYS LATER
27 January 2017
- UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRETRIAL SERVICES, PRETRIAL INTERVENTION AND PROBATION IN NORTH FLORIDA
24 January 2017