The Forbess Law Firm, P. A.
The Forbess Law Firm, P. A. defends people accused of crimes in Jacksonville, Florida and nearby communities. Criminal defense attorney Raymond Forbess, Sr. has years of experience representing thousands of clients. Consultations are free and confidential. The Forbess Law Firm, P. A. is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss criminal matters with prospective and current clients. Attorney Forbess meets clients in jail, at the law firm's office, or any other convenient Northeast Florida location.
From municipal code violations, misdemeanors, violent felonies, and DUI cases, Mr. Forbess has extensive court experience obtaining favorable case resolutions for clients. This includes convincing prosecutors to drop charges, dismiss cases, and convincing juries to find clients not guilty at trial. The Forbess Law Firm, P. A. has successfully represented clients charged with drug crimes, domestic violence, child abuse, sex offenses, and firearms crimes.
Attorney Forbess was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. He is licensed to practice law in the Florida and Washington, D.C. He is also admitted to federal court in the U.S. District Court of the Middle District of Florida. He is a member of the American, Jacksonville, Florida, and Washington, D.C. Bar Associations. Mr. Forbess is a Jacksonville native and former U.S. Army Ranger and Special Forces Officer. He is qualified as an Expert Marksman on a variety of weapons. He is member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, the American Legion, the U.S. Army Ranger Association, and the U.S. Army Special Forces Association.
- Florida Housewife Arrested For Burglary and Stealing Husband’s Firearms
25 June 2019
- Organized Scheme of Continued Stealing Brings Much More Than Just Theft Charges
24 June 2019
- NINE MEN ARRESTED FOR TRAVELING TO MEET A MINOR FOR SEX
25 April 2019
- IN A SEASON FOR GIVING, MANY HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR TAKING, DEFRAUDING AND PLAIN OLD STEALING
11 December 2018
- 17 MEN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO HAVE SEX WITH MINORS
5 September 2018
- LOCAL CHURCH’S BIBLE INSTRUCTOR ARRESTED ON SEX WITH MINOR ALLEGATIONS
8 August 2018
- GETTING ARRESTED FOR BEING UNSMART ON A SMART PHONE
22 January 2018
- UNIVERSITY OF NORTH FLORIDA STUDENT ARRESTED ON CAMPUS FOR GUN AND DRUG CHARGES
26 October 2017
- DRYWALL POWDER LEFT FLORIDA MAN IN JAIL 90 DAYS
27 June 2017