Ted Smith Attorney at Law
Admitted to the Indiana bar more than thirty years ago, Ted Smith is a knowledgeable attorney who handles a broad range of cases. Ted Smith represents people in need of an attorney in personal injury claims, contested probate matters, social security benefits claims, custody disputes and divorce, and business litigation. He believes that each of his clients deserve justice, and is dedicated to helping them get it. Visit Ted Smith's website to learn more
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Notre Dame Law School and University of Notre Dame
- Our Nation Remembers
30 May 2022
- Social Security Offices are Reopening!!!
30 January 2022
- COVID-19 PANDEMIC and SOCIAL SECURITY
8 August 2020
- Social Security Offices Are Closed on Monday January 20
18 January 2020
- Should you be taking Gabapentin?
30 December 2019
- New Hours For Local Social Security Offices
24 December 2019
- Teaching at a Social Security Disability Seminar in December
1 December 2019
- Happy Thanksgiving!
28 November 2019
- Canes, Walkers, Wheelchairs and Social Security Disability
10 February 2019