Swartz Law Firm
Legal Services Provided
Websites & Blogs
- New sentencing hearing ordered for evidence to support identity theft enhancement
23 September 2017
- With no evidence Defendant knew he possessed drugs, the conviction is thrown out
16 September 2017
- Entering defendant’s home under the ruse of investigating a reported burglary not a Fourth Amendment violation
1 September 2017
- Sentence increase for past sexual acts on a minor upheld.
28 August 2017
- A jury does not have to unanimously decide the type of sexual activity the defendant attempted to commit on a minor to violate federal statute.
20 August 2017
- Defendant’s case reversed to give him a chance to address the judge at sentencing
24 July 2017
- Fugitive defendant in Saudi Arabia cannot challenge his kidnapping charge from outside the United States
22 July 2017
- An attorney’s seven-minute absence from the trial did not violate the client’s Sixth Amendment.
15 July 2017
- FSU professor avoids federal conviction for embezzling from FSU organization
29 June 2017
Contact & Map