Swartz Law Firm
Legal Services Provided
Websites & Blogs
- Life sentence imposed for enticing a minor to engage in sexual activity upheld as reasonable
13 April 2022
- No violation of the Fourth Amendment by not immediately releasing a suspect after learning of possible exculpatory evidence
28 March 2022
- Fisherman’s theft of trade secret conviction overturned for lack of venue but netted on extortion for Grouper sites.
23 March 2022
- Georgia real estate lawyer’s conviction and sentence for stealing millions from his law firm is upheld
1 March 2022
- Hotel franchise not liable to victims of sex trafficking for conduct that took place at hotels
12 January 2022
- Threatening messages sent to family members of victims of Marjory Stoneman Douglas shooting were not protected speech.
7 January 2022
- A mother was sentenced to 30 years for producing child pornography and using her own two children as subjects. Worse yet, she sent it to their pedophile father.
28 December 2021
- No protection under the Religious Freedom and Restoration Act for protesters who damaged property at a U.S. Naval submarine base.
24 December 2021
- A civilian cannot be held liable for a false arrest or excessive force claim for briefly assisted a law enforcement officer with an arrest
15 December 2021
Contact & Map